How Cheap Are You? - Page 2 of 3

Thrifty - you are not really cheap, well at - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Apr, 2006 - 1:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Take the Personality Quiz and find out!
27th Feb, 2006 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

How Cheap Are You? - Page 2

Super Cheap - no one asks if you will buy it, because they know the answer will be "no".

Yep, that would be me. Penny pincher. Tightwad. Skinflint. Bargain Betty. AKA Cheap smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
27th Feb, 2006 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

You Cheap How

FarSeer, you can't be all that Cheap for the number of times you have donated here - in fact you are one of the top financial contributors according to the Contribute page!

Now since I wrote the quiz it would be unfair for me take it, but I can tell you the worst you can get is 'Ultra Cheap' and the best 'Spender', for me I am Ultra and a half cheap - at least that is what people say, but it is more about just not buying what is not necessary. I do not like being in debt and my Ultra Cheapness keeps it that way. wink.gif

27th Feb, 2006 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

How Cheap Are You? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Hey, JB - I pay what I think it's worth to me, whether it's here or somewhere else. This place means a lot to me, and I want to see it continue.

27th Feb, 2006 - 8:47am / Post ID: #

Page 2 You Cheap How

Goodie. I'm Thrifty.
Makes sense. I really like to buy nice things for my friends and good quality things for myself because I used to buy a lot of cheap stuff that in the end it all costed the same amount for something that would have lasted a lot longer.
But, I like to save and find good deals mainly because I don't have very much money. Most of my gifts are homemade or created out of a few nice things. I prefer to make meals than to going out even though I can't cook. Luckily people appreciate Kraft Dinner.

27th Feb, 2006 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

You Cheap How

Thrifty - you are not really cheap, well at least not to the average person

I'm happy with that, I honestly thought I was a waste when I comes to money, but at least I can show my partner this and say

nar...nar...na....nar...nar with my thumb on my nose and wriggling my fingers

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2006 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

How Cheap Are You?
A Friend

How Cheap Are You?

Super Cheap - no one asks if you will buy it, because they know the answer will be "no".
I prefer the term frugal undecided.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Apr, 2006 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

How Cheap You - Page 2

Cheap - people only ask if you buy it, hoping that there is a slim chance you may say, "okay"

I would say that's pretty accurate. I didn't grow up with a lot a money and when I went to college I still lived on a very tight budget. Even now, I worry about money even if there may not be a reason to do so. The first thing I do when clothes shop is look at the price tag before I even look at the size. I have a hard time indulging sometimes. I even feel guilty buying a $10 CD thinking that I could buy 2 to 3 lunches with that $10. bwren is trying to get me to relax when it comes to money. That doesn't mean spend everything and leave nothing left, but not worry so much about some of the smaller purchases.

19th Apr, 2006 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

How Cheap You Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Thrifty - you are not really cheap, well at least not to the average person
I think I agree more with this:

QUOTE (cwahsheh @ 18-Apr 06, 8:35 PM)
I even feel guilty buying a $10 CD thinking that I could buy 2 to 3 lunches with that $10.

I am probably more on the side of cheap than average. I am a coupon-clipping, canvas-bag-returning, "wasn't this on sale?"-type of person. I have to be though. Like others have said -- with college, there isn't much left to go mad with. I see some who have their parents' funding their party (which is what they see it as) and I think that I appreciate my education more because I know what it means. (Also, I am the person who would buy the two roaster chickens. Not because I have a house-full of anyone to feed, but because I could seriously cook some meals and not have to worry about food for a while. PLUS! If someone gets sick or I have someone in my community who is ultra-stressed out, I can show up with a hot meal! This makes me happy.)
grouphug.gif

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: How Cheap Are You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,