Asterisk@home

Asterisk@home - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 8th May, 2006 - 8:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

PBX in your home
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2006 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Asterisk@home

Asterisk@Home

If you have used Asterisk@Home then please give your review here.

The Asterisk@Home project enables the home user to quickly set up an Asterisk PBX. A web GUI makes configuration and operation easy. We also provide an xPL (home automation) interface for easy interaction with other devices in the home.
Ref. https://sourceforge.net/projects/asteriskathome

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th May, 2006 - 8:22am / Post ID: #

Asterisk@home
A Friend

Asteriskhome

Ok, I really didn't want to install this, but no one else had, so being the humble tester of free products I am, I did it. I thought it was neat at first to have a phone line that rang to a different phone depending on the person they wanted. However, it never really works. When someone calls, half the time both separate "lines" ring opposite for one call. Its like dualing phones in my house now! I have yet to get the lines to remain separate to my wife and to myself, they both ring with any call. I have unhooked the phone line from my PC right now which is frustrating because I use a home fax through my lexmark. But when someone faxes me, both phones ring until the fax picks up despite the fact that fax is set up as a separate line in the pbx system. Since it is not using actual physical lines but virtual partitions to separate the phone line options.

> TOPIC: Asterisk@home

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,