What Kind Of Vehicle Are You? - Page 3 of 4

Serious Sedan - you look for comforts, design - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th Feb, 2011 - 11:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Take the Personality Quiz and find out!
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2006 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

What Kind Of Vehicle Are You?
A Friend

What Kind Of Vehicle Are You? - Page 3

Reliable Family Wagon, which is absolutely terrible. I really should be a sports car. Yes, me too Primrose.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2007 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You Vehicle Kind What

Versatile 4-door Pick-up - you want the versatility of carrying people, but at the same time you want to haul things too.
Need a ride? xD

7th May, 2008 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

What Kind Of Vehicle Are You? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Reliable Family Wagon - you want a mixture of reliability with comfort

Kind of true. I'm only 17 so I don't have a lot of money. So I'd go with something really cheap but reliable- doesn't have to be fancy at all. At this point whatever gets the best gas mileage and gets me the lowest insurance rate.

Post Date: 8th May, 2008 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 You Vehicle Kind What

Reliable Family Wagon - you want a mixture of reliability with comfort

But I like to go fast. biggrin.gif

9th May, 2008 - 6:10am / Post ID: #

You Vehicle Kind What

Versatile 4-door Pick-up - you want the versatility of carrying people, but at the same time you want to haul things too.

GOTTA LOVE IT!

25th Aug, 2009 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

I got the reliable family vehicle. I cant understand that because I drive a manual Honda Civic. I love the feel of changing gears- gearing up and down. I like my red racing seats and huge intake and chrome muffler (which makes alot of noise when I rev). Even my lights are projector and I have racing stickers on my car. Right now I'm in the racing stage

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Nov, 2009 - 6:30am / Post ID: #

What Kind Vehicle You - Page 3

Reliable Family Wagon - you want a mixture of reliability with comfort...

Ha ha! Have you noticed, there's a trend happening here...I guess this is interesting as I drive a Utility for my business. I want comfort, true but the ute I test-drove today would not be good for a family as its only two door! smile.gif

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2011 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Kind Vehicle You Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

Serious Sedan - you look for comforts, design and speed all within the average guy's dreams and in the rich man's affordability

I think I could afford that and I would love a car like that. I think a Lexus, Toyota's, and BMWS would fall into that category. I have no qualms of driving any of those makes.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: What Kind Of Vehicle Are You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,