Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy?

Will Girl Boy - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Mar, 2006 - 12:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (13) »

?
Poll: CLOSED: (It is a Boy) Will LDS_forever have a Girl or a Boy in July, 2006?
  Girl       57.14%
  Boy       42.86%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Help LDS_forever find out! ALSO: rants of who will choose the name and other forms of parental warfare.
28th Feb, 2006 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl or A Boy?

I am happy in just waiting to find out, but my wife wants to know now. So, with your help we will see... is she going to have a Girl or a Boy in July, 2006? Take the poll above. (10th March results will be known).

Various Rants allowed!

Sponsored Links:
28th Feb, 2006 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

Boy Or Girl Be Will

I would love to see you guys get a little sister for Felipe, but my heart feels that the baby will be a boy. Just call it a gut feeling I have.

28th Feb, 2006 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

We would love another boy! Felipe wants a boy too, he keeps saying he does not want a baby sister, poor thing! smile.gif

28th Feb, 2006 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Boy Or Girl Be Will

I feel it's going to be a girl. I don't know why, just a feeling.
Also, there are a lot more girls being born this year than boys, at least near me anyway!

As this is only a fun quiz,don't set your heart one way or another, as long as you and the baby are ok, that's all that matters, you're getting great blessings,and I bet your little boy will be a super brother no matter what the baby is!

don't try and do too much, and keep well!

28th Feb, 2006 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Boy Or Girl Be Will

Thanks Diane! I am a VERY curious person and to wait until the 10th of March is like an eternity. I want to choose names and so on but I want to find out first. As long as the baby is healthy, I am very happy. smile.gif

28th Feb, 2006 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Hi LDS, I'm exactly the same, it would drive me mad having to wait to find out.
I find it so enjoyable choosing baby names too. It drove my husband mad, I must have had nearly every baby name book on the planet, and I'd like one name one week, and not the next!
The funny thing is though, I always thought I was pretty on the same track as my husband thought wise, but not after choosing baby names, we were poles apart, and ended up 'voting' till we finally agreed!

oh well, that's all part of the fun and enjoyment I suppose!
(you'll have to have a name poll) laugh.gif!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Feb, 2006 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy

DianeC, that situation sounds awfully familiar. In fact, I was handcuffed into starting this thread in order to relieve some of the anxieties. wink.gif

1st Mar, 2006 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

QUOTE (DianeC @ 28-Feb 06, 2:55 PM)
Also, there are a lot more girls being born this year than boys, at least near me anyway!

That's so funny, because it seems like there are TONS of boys being born this year near me! Granted, we are quite far apart, it is just funny that trends happen that way. Almost everyone who has or will have a baby that I talk to, it is a boy.

HOWEVER - I think that this particular baby will be a girl, just to switch things up a bit. Maybe it is because I am so looking forward to when I have my first child that I am likely already driving my husband insane with names, etc, (and we aren't even pregnant yet!) and it seems like I have found a lot more girl names that I like than boy names.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,