Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? - Page 3 of 13

Hmm, I got to name my children, she just agreed. - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2006 - 10:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (13) »

?
Poll: CLOSED: (It is a Boy) Will LDS_forever have a Girl or a Boy in July, 2006?
  Girl       57.14%
  Boy       42.86%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Help LDS_forever find out! ALSO: rants of who will choose the name and other forms of parental warfare.
1st Mar, 2006 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? - Page 3

JB, JB *shaking head*. You have such a bad memory. First of all, I chose the first name of our son and then both agreed in the middle name. Now, in this pregnancy you won the first name and I won the second *thankyouverymuch* BUT since we decided that we are going to wait until we know if it is a boy or a girl then the whole thing does not count. You can still have a "role" as you put it naming your child but it does not mean you have to choose! We must choose it together smile.gif

Don't be afraid of LDS_forever, she does not bite, at least not very hard.

Whatever *rolling eyes*

Malexander said:

LDS_forever, give JB a break, please

A break? I am not saying I should name the child, the only thing I ask is that we can choose it together what's wrong with that?

Offtopic but,
Malexander, guess what I am making for dinner? Roti, curry potatoes and channa and pumpkin. Feel free to change your mind anytime if you want to taste any of it *laughs*

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 1st Mar, 2006 - 11:26pm

Sponsored Links:
1st Mar, 2006 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Boy Or Girl Be Will

QUOTE (Malexander)
I got your back JB!

Great Brother! *Sets up defensive position for onslaught of Mothering comments sure to come* Well I am not letting down the 'fight', this is war.

LDS_forever, are you sure you won the second? I am not sure I remember that... Hmm, I should have video recorded the whole scene.

1st Mar, 2006 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Well I am not letting down the 'fight', this is war.

*yawning* Hello? do you remember who is carrying the child for 9 months? *shaking head*

And yes JB, I won the second...you just playing the fool. *shaking head* You're unbelievable.

1st Mar, 2006 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Boy Or Girl Be Will

Malexander, guess what I am making for dinner? Roti, curry potatoes and channa and pumpkin. Feel free to change your mind anytime if you want to taste any of it *laughs*

*takes a shot below the belt and doubles over in pain* JB, she is too strong for me and knows my weakness!

1st Mar, 2006 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Boy Or Girl Be Will

Malexander, you're my boy! *big smile*. I promise the rotis will come nice and soft. I just tasted the curry and it tastes wonderful!

So JB....awwww....you are all alone in the "war" now? *evil laugh*

1st Mar, 2006 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy?

Malexander, you disappoint me man, what kind of soldier are you that would let a piece of roti and some curry give up the fight? Oh, wait... dinner? Well, Hmm... I may just put this on pause until after we eat!

However, I must mention that although I really like the idea of having a girl, I would really prefer a Boy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Mar, 2006 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy - Page 3

Well, when kids come along, I'm not sure who will decide on the names, but I do insist on absolute veto power if I don't like her suggestions. She may carry the baby for 9 months, but I will ultimately pay for its every need for the subsequent 18 years plus. I deserve some say.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2006 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy?
A Friend

Will Be Girl Or Boy Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

Hmm, I got to name my children, she just agreed. Of course, when I think about it, she actually vetoed my choice.

between howe, you may pay for them for 18 years plus with money, but the mother does the majority of the child care, and that is just as hard or harder than paying for it. Especially if she stays home with the kids, her sanity is always at stake. So I think carrying the child 9 months, then child care for eighteen trumps your money offering and thus gives her veto rights, especially when they hand her the paper and not you! laugh.gif

So in short, am taking LDS side with this because if I don't, my wife will sense a disturbance in the force and punish me for my indiscretion.

And to the point of this thread, I voted it would be a boy because I have had two boys then a girl, so did my sister in law, so I'll stick with modern local trending for may answer.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,