Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? - Page 5 of 13

QUOTE Hmm... Seems to me like everyone I know - Page 5 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Mar, 2006 - 1:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (13) »

?
Poll: CLOSED: (It is a Boy) Will LDS_forever have a Girl or a Boy in July, 2006?
  Girl       57.14%
  Boy       42.86%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Help LDS_forever find out! ALSO: rants of who will choose the name and other forms of parental warfare.
8th Mar, 2006 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? - Page 5

Vote BOY!

Congradulations again LDS and JB, can't wait to hear the news.

Sponsored Links:
10th Mar, 2006 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Boy Or Girl Be Will

Well, we just came from my doctor's appointment. He did the ultrasound and the baby is completely healthy and his growth is great. JB probably will scan a couple of the ultrasound pictures we got...

BUT

I was so disappointed when he said it is too early to tell whether it's a boy or a girl! They will do a next ultrasound between the 28-30 weeks (and I am 21 weeks right now) *sigh* I worked out myself so much about today and I feel down now and yes, irritated. I am VERY happy to know everything is great with the baby but I was really looking forward to know the sex! Oh well....I guess you all will have more time to guess what it will be *smile*

10th Mar, 2006 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

aah, I'm so gutted for you LDS, that you are going to have to wait even longer, but I'm glad to hear that the baby is doing well. I even got up out of my 'sick bed' to find out too. Oh well, back off to bed again to recover! Glad you're all ok though.

10th Mar, 2006 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Boy Or Girl Be Will

Awww, you're so sweet Diane! (for getting up from your sick bed to just check out the thread!) Thanks for the good wishes. I am calculating that I will have to wait until around the end of next month. Oh well...

10th Mar, 2006 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Boy Or Girl Be Will

For me, I am just happy everything is normal, however LDS_forever took it not so well, so I now have to use my extra sweet spice to make that all up wink.gif.

11th Mar, 2006 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy?

QUOTE (LDS_forever @ 10-Mar 06, 12:39 PM)
I was so disappointed when he said it is too early to tell whether it's a boy or a girl!

Hmm... Seems to me like everyone I know finds out at 5 months... perhaps "too early to tell" means it's likely a girl, if you get my drift wink.gif

Also glad to hear that the baby is doing well!

Reconcile Edited: Dimavo on 11th Mar, 2006 - 2:39am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Mar, 2006 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy - Page 5

Aww, so sorry it was a disappointment, dear LDS. The next weeks will go by quickly, though, you'll see smile.gif

Very glad to know everything looks good and the baby is healthy!

Love ya!
Auntie Roz

11th Mar, 2006 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 5

Hmm... Seems to me like everyone I know finds out at 5 months... perhaps "too early to tell" means it's likely a girl, if you get my drift

Yes, I found about my son when I was five months pregnant but this is a new doctor, he did not even try to guess, he was more concerned about the healthy aspect of the baby than anything else which is great.
Actually while doing the ultrasound, JB "heard" the doctor said it was a girl, but he did not say anything! I told him he was hearing things laugh.gif or who knows a message from above *smile*

Farseer, thanks for the good wishes. I hope the weeks will go quickly too.
LDS

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,