Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? - Page 6 of 13

Okay, I officially voted: BOY! Mainly - Page 6 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 18th Apr, 2006 - 3:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (13) »

?
Poll: CLOSED: (It is a Boy) Will LDS_forever have a Girl or a Boy in July, 2006?
  Girl       57.14%
  Boy       42.86%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Help LDS_forever find out! ALSO: rants of who will choose the name and other forms of parental warfare.
10th Apr, 2006 - 5:27am / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? - Page 6

Scan of Baby

I was supposed to have put this up earlier, but became overwhelmed by other things. Now here is the scan done on March 10th. You are looking at our future girl / boy, but the scan is of such poor quality that I can only say that you are watching the outline of the head and body. This is like a 386 compared with the 3D scans they have now.

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy?
Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
10th Apr, 2006 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Boy Or Girl Be Will

That is so beautiful to see a little unborn life!
You guys must be so excited as the date is getting even nearer,
They didn't have those scan pictures when I had my eldest son, they introduced them about a month after he was born!
You've got your own little piece of 'family history' for the future there, make sure you put it away safe!
I'm so excited and pleased for you both! Thanks for sharing it with us all. Best wishes, Diane.

10th Apr, 2006 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad @ 1-Mar 06, 6:10 PM)
What is not shared here is that LDS_forever took over the complete naming and all of our first child! This time I said I have to at least have a turn. Then it ended up that we drew lots using dice as to who would name the child's first and second names - I won both! Now she is ranting here because of it!

I think it's a girl, too!. JB, I know you won the right to name the child with dice. But LDS_forever should be able to have a veto power on what you choose. I know bwren would probably take your side, JB. But if he wants dinner this evening, he'll agree with me. *laughing*

10th Apr, 2006 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Boy Or Girl Be Will

QUOTE (Cwahsheh)
JB, I know you won the right to name the child with dice. But LDS_forever should be able to have a veto power on what you choose.

I see you are quoting from Chapter 6, subsection 2 on 'Rights of all spoilt wives everywhere'. So you are aligning yourself with LDS_forever eh? This is typical of all the most spoiled women in the world with LDS_forever being the most spoilt, however, let me emphasize two things:

1. LDS_forever took over the complete naming of our first son, and she did use her very persuasive tactics to accomplish this including: do or die (similar to your agree or go hungry)

2. We agreed that I would name the second child and now as the date draws near she wants to take full reign again. This time I am sticking to my guns... but I have a feeling that she will bring out her secret weapons again (not so secret really).

17th Apr, 2006 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Boy Or Girl Be Will

JB@Trinidad said:

LDS_forever took over the complete naming of our first son

That's simply not true! I chose the first name and we both agreed on the second.

We agreed that I would name the second child

Oh really? "Agreed" means to you: "I will choose the name of our second child and that's it". rolleyes.gif

Everybody I meet says it's a girl but my feelings says it's a boy. I do not know, we will know on May 5th. *smile*

17th Apr, 2006 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy?

LDS -- I am sure you could always let him THINK he was in charge! It saves a lot of playful fighting. smile.gif I envy your position, I would be very content to be settled with a family now. Alas, it is not to be at this time for me. I can't say boy or girl either way, even though I know I have a fifty-fifty chance on being right! I'll go with HEALTHY! That's my pick!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Apr, 2006 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy - Page 6

I envy your position, I would be very content to be settled with a family now. Alas, it is not to be at this time for me

Don't worry about it wink.gif You are only 22 years old. When you least expect it, you will find yourself married and a house full of kids. *smile*

I like your "HEALTHY" pick. I hope everything turns up just great.

18th Apr, 2006 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 6

Okay, I officially voted: BOY! Mainly because, LDS_Forever, you said you have dreamt of a boy. That is enough omens and portents for me smile.gif I'm so excited! (and it's not even mine!)

> TOPIC: Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,