Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? - Page 7 of 13

Thanks everyone! I am so excited. - Page 7 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th May, 2006 - 3:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (13) »

?
Poll: CLOSED: (It is a Boy) Will LDS_forever have a Girl or a Boy in July, 2006?
  Girl       57.14%
  Boy       42.86%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Help LDS_forever find out! ALSO: rants of who will choose the name and other forms of parental warfare.
18th Apr, 2006 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? - Page 7

Thanks Farseer. I also think it's a boy. I dreamt a couple of times that it's a boy, I think all "blue" everytime I think about the baby, I refer to the baby as "he" so I would be literally shock if the doctor said it's a girl. laugh.gif Everybody in Church says it's a girl because of the shape of the belly.

Sponsored Links:
4th May, 2006 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Boy Or Girl Be Will

Just read JB's blog, and wanted to say that I am excited about the both of you finding out the sex of the baby tomorrow. I know it will be difficult to not be disappointed if the baby is not the sex you would have hoped for, but just remember a healthy baby is all that matters. Just don't forget to tell your forum family when you find out wink.gif

5th May, 2006 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I just wanted to wish you both well on your doctor's visit tomorrow. I hope all goes well. I initially voted the baby would be a girl, but after having read LDS_forever's posts I'm beginning to rethink my position. A woman's intuition is very powerful and if LDS_forever is having dreams of the baby being a boy, it's hard to bet against that. I can't wait to read the update tomorrow. smile.gif

5th May, 2006 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Boy Or Girl Be Will

"A Boy!"

To all of you who voted for a boy - you were right. So, now Felipe is going to have a little brother. You should have seen Sol, she had a smile on her face similar to a child opening Christmas presents.

5th May, 2006 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Boy Or Girl Be Will

Yeah, congratulations to both you and Sol! I am glad that you both got what you wanted. What did Felipe do when you told him? Is he excited to becoming a big brother? Congratulations!

5th May, 2006 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy?

Felipe told us it is a boy, so he was not much bothered about it. He wants to have a little brother to play with and insisted that it could never be a girl - cute.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th May, 2006 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy - Page 7

Congratulations!

I am so happy for all of you. I know Cherry has been anxious to find out herself so I will have to call her and let her know the final answer. That is wonderful. I am so excited now. Give each other a hug from me.

5th May, 2006 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 7

Thanks everyone! I am so excited. When the doctor said it was a boy, I smiled and told him that I knew it was a boy because I felt it and he was quick to say "No, you could not have known that, only a scan can determine that" and I replied "Well, probably you have to be a mother yourself to know". He did not say anything laugh.gif

> TOPIC: Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,