Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? - Page 9 of 13

Our Son shall be known as... Jonah Ethan I - Page 9 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th May, 2006 - 11:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

?
Poll: CLOSED: (It is a Boy) Will LDS_forever have a Girl or a Boy in July, 2006?
  Girl       57.14%
  Boy       42.86%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Help LDS_forever find out! ALSO: rants of who will choose the name and other forms of parental warfare.
6th May, 2006 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? - Page 9

Josiah Zerubbabel Borde

spock.gif Over my dead body!

I am not keen about Josiah but it's pretty "normal" but Zerubabbabel! What are you thinking if thinking at all? *shaking head*.
Friends, see what I am talking about? JB's idea of naming the child are the most weird ones I have ever heard?!

Sponsored Links:
6th May, 2006 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Boy Or Girl Be Will

Congratulations from Ann Arbor, as well.

How about Gabriel Josiah Borde? How about JB Junior? Don't you want JB's name to be carried to the next generation?

6th May, 2006 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

That's a nice name Nighthawk! I suggested Gabriel to JB before but he did not buy it rolleyes.gif , I also suggested his own name but he does not want it either. I like as first name Jonah or Seth. What do you all think?

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 6th May, 2006 - 2:42pm

6th May, 2006 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Boy Or Girl Be Will

I have a baby cousin named Gabriel, it is a nice name. Since my husband and I have been thinking of names since we got married, we have actually considered both Seth and Jonah! But his cousin has a baby named Jonah, so I guess that one is already taken for us. Other scriptural names that we like for boys are Joel and Jarom. There are a lot of good names from the scriptures!

6th May, 2006 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Boy Or Girl Be Will

The problem, JB, with complicated names is this: When you are angry and you call them by their fulll name, rather than your terms of endearment, you have to be able to say it effectively to instill fear in the child. If you are stammering over "Josiah Zerabbabelu..er Zerbubbabbel..er Zerbabubbulah...er..."

Well, you see what I mean? You'll have the kid rolling on the floor laughing rather than shaking in his boots. Please try to pick something that will roll easily off the tongue, man!

7th May, 2006 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy?

I vote for a girl I have a nephew I can spoil. It will be nice to have a niece I can spoil also.
Love Anna

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th May, 2006 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy - Page 9

PaintingBlue, you mean you had previously voted for a girl since you already know it is going to be a boy?

As for the others, 'Zerubbabel' is just my way of 'toying' with my wife, however, we have marked tomorrow as the day to make a final decision. As usual, you, my online family, will be the first to know.

8th May, 2006 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 9

Our Son shall be known as... Jonah Ethan

I wanted Jeshua Andrew, but LDS thought that Jeshua was to close to Joshua and people would make constant mistakes.

spock.gif Now, I would like to state / declare / show that LDS_forever once again gets her way - and you people think I am difficult?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,