Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? - Page 10 of 13

My random guess is July 17th, 1pm. LDS, I - Page 10 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Jul, 2006 - 3:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

?
Poll: CLOSED: (It is a Boy) Will LDS_forever have a Girl or a Boy in July, 2006?
  Girl       57.14%
  Boy       42.86%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Help LDS_forever find out! ALSO: rants of who will choose the name and other forms of parental warfare.
12th May, 2006 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? - Page 10

and you people think I am difficult?

JB, you are hard as a rock from the outside and soft as butter in the inside wink.gif

I am so happy for the name! How do you all like it?

Sponsored Links:
12th May, 2006 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Boy Or Girl Be Will

I like the name, although I thought you were trying to stay with biblical names. I've always liked Ethan for a boy's name. Jonah will be unique, and I like having a name that is unique but not completely unknown. Good choice!

12th May, 2006 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I was looking more for Hebrew names and Ethan is Hebrew and means "strong, firm, constant". Actually, the name is mentioned 8 times in the Hebrew Bible. For what I found, Ethan was a cymbal-player in King David's court and he authored Psalm 89.

I am glad you like the names! smile.gif

2nd Jul, 2006 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Boy Or Girl Be Will

As I mentioned on my blog, I would like everyone to guess a date for Jonah's birth. Let's see how accurate you can be wink.gif. Felipe's due date was on April 6th but he was actually born two days before, on April 4th.

Jonah's due date is July 18th.

What is your guess? If you are brave enough, you can also guess the time. *smile*

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 2nd Jul, 2006 - 10:35pm

2nd Jul, 2006 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Boy Or Girl Be Will

My guess will be July 15th, and will hazard a guess at between 3 and 3.30pm , probably way off the mark, but it's fun guessing anyway.
P.S. It's not too long for you now, and I hope the delivery time will be quick for you, LDS! Keep well,
Best wishes, Diane

3rd Jul, 2006 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy?

My guess is July 13 at midnight. I'll bet you wouldn't mind that due date. Good luck in your delivery and in getting some sleep while you can.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jul, 2006 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy - Page 10

Valla, what is the matter with you? spock.gif

Are you trying to give us sleepless nights? Couldn't you have chosen a more sane time like DianeC did?

5th Jul, 2006 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 10

My random guess is July 17th, 1pm. LDS, I also hope for the best in your delivery - the wait is nearly over!

+  « First of 13 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,