Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? - Page 2 of 13

I got your back JB! I can remember - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Mar, 2006 - 11:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (13) »

?
Poll: CLOSED: (It is a Boy) Will LDS_forever have a Girl or a Boy in July, 2006?
  Girl       57.14%
  Boy       42.86%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Help LDS_forever find out! ALSO: rants of who will choose the name and other forms of parental warfare.
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2006 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy?
A Friend

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? - Page 2

My wife swears by an ancient chart that we found on the internet years ago. It boasts a 95% success rate, and we have pretty much used it to win bets since we found it. I can vouch for its accuracy as we have found maybe 2 wrong guesses in 60 - 80 tries. (Yep we have lots of friends). If you post your age when you conceived and the month you concieved, I'll look it up for you.
Personally I prefered to wait when our 3 kids were born, but I was quite happy to humor my wife at the time...

Sponsored Links:
1st Mar, 2006 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Boy Or Girl Be Will

Are you referring to the Chinese Birth Calendar? If so, LDS_forever has used that and it answers 'girl'. Most say it is about 76% accurate.

1st Mar, 2006 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I said girl, because there is about an equal chance of having a boy or a girl with the first baby, but once you already have a boy, the coin-flip probability is more in favor of a girl this time, as having two boys in a row is less likely. The chances for a girl rise (in my mind) the more boys you have in a row.

1st Mar, 2006 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Boy Or Girl Be Will

Wow, thanks for the responses so far!

DianeC

I always thought I was pretty on the same track as my husband thought wise, but not after choosing baby names, we were poles apart, and ended up 'voting' till we finally agreed!

My husband wants to choose the name of the baby by himself! I'm serious!. Okay, it is true that I chose the first name of our son and then we agreed in the middle name but it does not mean he has to choose it now all by himself! *puppy face* That's why we decided to wait until we know whether it is a boy or a girl before deciding on the name smile.gif

Dimavo, thanks for voting! Everybody is saying it's a girl *smile*

MyInitials, yes the chinese calendar is one of the first things I checked on the net and as JB said, it says it's a girl.

Howe, thanks for voting. One of my friends have the first child a girl and then she has 3 boys in a row!

Well, it seems like everybody thinking is a "girl". I hope they are not twins *laughs* j/k

1st Mar, 2006 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Boy Or Girl Be Will

LDS, I'm sorry, I just had to laugh when I saw your post,(not laughing at you, --but I just can't believe it!)

Men never cease to amaze me!

What I find hard to believe is that you can carry the baby for 9 months, and then he gets to name him/her?--- that can't be right surely? laugh.gif

1st Mar, 2006 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy?

What I find hard to believe is that you can carry the baby for 9 months, and then he gets to name him/her?

Exactly! Not to mention the kind of names he wants to put to the poor child...*sigh* laugh.gif

I will be very excited for a girl too, for the first time I will see my husband spoiling that child and I will tease him to death because he is always telling me about spoiling Felipe. I will want to see him with a little girl, making all kind of sad faces and saying "Daddy please". He will be so weak. *laughs*

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Mar, 2006 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy - Page 2

What is not shared here is that LDS_forever took over the complete naming and all of our first child! This time I said I have to at least have a turn. Then it ended up that we drew lots using dice as to who would name the child's first and second names - I won both! Now she is ranting here because of it!

So as an acting representative for all good fathers out there who want to at least have a role in the naming of their child I say, "Stand together with me in this thread and let us show that we played a part too" wink.gif

Who is behind me? Don't be afraid of LDS_forever, she does not bite, at least not very hard.

1st Mar, 2006 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

I got your back JB! I can remember how many 'discussions' my wife and I had when naming our second child. I was surprised to the point of shocked when she agreed to the name he currently has. My argument was I had no say in the name of our first (because I adopted her after we married), but that didn't make a bit of difference. LDS_forever, give JB a break, please.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,