Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? - Page 11 of 13

Congratulations! What wonderful news. - Page 11 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th Jul, 2006 - 7:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

?
Poll: CLOSED: (It is a Boy) Will LDS_forever have a Girl or a Boy in July, 2006?
  Girl       57.14%
  Boy       42.86%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Help LDS_forever find out! ALSO: rants of who will choose the name and other forms of parental warfare.
5th Jul, 2006 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? - Page 11

Couldn't you have chosen a more sane time like DianeC did?
laugh.gif I'm just playing the odds. In my experience, babies consider it their job to prevent their parents from sleeping. However, I did consider LDS's comfort in predicting Jonah come 5 days early!

Sponsored Links:
7th Jul, 2006 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Boy Or Girl Be Will

He's Here!

Jonah was born at 9:26pm on Thursday 6th July, 2006 after about 20 hours of labor of which LDS_forever I am sure will tell you about in the future. He is six pounds 8 ounces and a site to behold.

Both are doing fine and resting at the hospital as I write this message.

7th Jul, 2006 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Such wonderful news! Such a blessing! Please send all of my love and best wishes along to your family and know you are always in my prayers. Congratulations!

7th Jul, 2006 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Boy Or Girl Be Will

Congratulations! 20 hours!? Does she have ANY energy left?

I can't wait to see some pictures though.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2006 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy?
A Friend

Boy Or Girl Be Will

Congratulations to you both, and Felipe too on his new baby brother. Jonah is a nice name. May he be blessed all through his life's journey.

7th Jul, 2006 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Thanks for all the well wishes. We just came home earlier today and Jonah and LDS_forever are doing well. Most likely we will retire early as we are all dead tired as you can well imagine.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2006 - 6:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Will Be Girl Or Boy - Page 11

Awesome! Congratulations to all three of you on the new addition. It sounds like LDS will be down recovering for a few days, tell her our thoughts and prayers are with you both and the kids!

8th Jul, 2006 - 7:03am / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 11

Congratulations! What wonderful news. I'm glad to hear both mom and baby are safely home and resting. Best wished to the entire family.

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,