Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? - Page 12 of 13

Here is yet another photo of Jonah, this time - Page 12 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th Jul, 2006 - 7:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 

?
Poll: CLOSED: (It is a Boy) Will LDS_forever have a Girl or a Boy in July, 2006?
  Girl       57.14%
  Boy       42.86%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Help LDS_forever find out! ALSO: rants of who will choose the name and other forms of parental warfare.
8th Jul, 2006 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? - Page 12

Congratulations JB and LDS_forever. I am glad to hear everything went well although 20 hours of labor does not sound like fun. You'll have to fill us in on why Jonah came so soon, since I thought he was due around the 18th. Anyway, get some rest, and all the best!

Sponsored Links:
8th Jul, 2006 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Boy Or Girl Be Will

Yet another congratulations! I am glad to hear that baby and mother are well. I am glad for LDS's sake that he came early and spared her some of the wait, and imagine it is a relief to have those 20 hours over with. So much for my guessing ability - I was 11 days and 4 hours off!

Reconcile Edited: Dimavo on 8th Jul, 2006 - 10:51pm

8th Jul, 2006 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

QUOTE (Malexander)
You'll have to fill us in on why Jonah came so soon, since I thought he was due around the 18th

The answer to that is simply "nature", however, keep in mind that a due date is a 'guess' date, and so the baby usually comes two weeks before or after it. As far as filling you in, LDS_forever may get around to it one day, and there is some satire involved.

I should have pictures posted soon. Keep tuned!

9th Jul, 2006 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Page 12 Boy Or Girl Be Will

Picture of Jonah

Here he is asleep. He is on the lap of LDS_forever (she is lying down) and her knees are raised to prop him up for the picture (just so you know why his legs are like that).

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy?
Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? (Hover)

9th Jul, 2006 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

Boy Or Girl Be Will

Oh, look at how beautiful and perfect he is! Welcome to the World, Jonah! Congratulations JB and Soli and Big Brother Felipe smile.gif I'm so happy for you all, and hope the recovery time is quick and problem free. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Gosh, I feel like a new Auntie!
Love you guys!
Roz

9th Jul, 2006 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Auntie FarSeer: He is perfect indeed and so cute. We are still trying to figure out his eye color - it is a mixture of an olive with brown - we are not sure yet. In the background is a crib I made for him. I will have to take a full shot of it and post it as a separate Thread so you can see his throne.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jul, 2006 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy - Page 12

Thanks everybody for the good wishes! smile.gif We all are so happy. He is so cute. I'll update my blog and will share everything we went through. Despite the 20 hours of labor, he is here and we feel so blessed! Love you guys,
Sol

9th Jul, 2006 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 12

Here is yet another photo of Jonah, this time with his eyes opened lying on the bed.

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? (Hover)

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,