Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? - Page 13 of 13

Congratulations JB and LDS ! My best - Page 13 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Jul, 2006 - 10:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 

?
Poll: CLOSED: (It is a Boy) Will LDS_forever have a Girl or a Boy in July, 2006?
  Girl       57.14%
  Boy       42.86%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Help LDS_forever find out! ALSO: rants of who will choose the name and other forms of parental warfare.
10th Jul, 2006 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? - Page 13

Thanks for the pictures JB and LDS_forever, and congratulations again. He is beautiful! As for the explanation of him coming early, I figured as much, just wondered if there was a story behind his earlier than expected arrival. I am sure you guys weren't expecting to be going into labor so soon, so that must have been an experience.

Sponsored Links:
10th Jul, 2006 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Boy Or Girl Be Will

He is adorable! How exciting. And thanks for posting the pictures! My best wishes to you all.

10th Jul, 2006 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I used to get frustrated when my mother said a little boy was pretty, but I grew older and wiser. Your new one is pretty. I know babies are born every day, but what a miracle. I'm sure you're proud.

Congratulations.

If Farseer can be Auntie, can I be Grampa Mousetrails? wink.gif

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2006 - 10:05am / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy?
A Friend

Page 13 Boy Or Girl Be Will

Congratulations JB and LDS ! My best wishes to you all. How does Felipe like being a big brother so far ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,