Five Pounds

Five Pounds - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th Mar, 2006 - 5:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

How important is it to you?
2nd Mar, 2006 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Five Pounds

Five Pounds

Five pounds of extra fat on your body can make an incredible difference in the way you feel and look, but how important would an extra five pounds be to you if that is all you have to lose? Would you work on it quickly or forget it altogether?

Sponsored Links:
4th Mar, 2006 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Pounds Five

how important would an extra five pounds be to you if that is all you have to lose?

It would be very important. After giving birth to my son and losing almost all the extra-pounds, I realized that I just could not lose those 5 pounds. It was like an impossible task. After I stopped worrying about it, I eventually lose them. I think is hard to lose those few pounds than if you have to lose 50 lbs in a row.

24th Mar, 2006 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Five Pounds Sports & Fashion Music Movies

In all honesty, it would depend on where that 5 pounds was located. If you are the kind of person that shows fat build up in your face and waist first like me, then it would be important, but if fat tends to be equally distributed throughout your body evenly (lucky people) then it might not even be considered.

> TOPIC: Five Pounds

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,