Jessica Alba - Page 3 of 3

What did Jessica name her baby? Jessica Alba - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Aug, 2011 - 12:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: Jessica Alba looks better with her color as...
  Blond       16.67%
  Brunette       66.67%
  Red       0.00%
  Dark Brown       16.67%
  Black       0.00%
Total Votes: 6
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
30th Jan, 2010 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Jessica Alba - Page 3

Do you all remember all the drama some years ago when she stated that she is not a Latina? Well, now she is saying she never said that and hired a Spanish teacher for her and her daughter so they can learn Spanish. It seems she is reconnecting to her roots.

Source 9

Sponsored Links:
31st Jan, 2010 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

Alba Jessica

I thought she was an attractive person, though before FF the only thing I'd seen her in was Dark Angel, of which I also only saw a few episodes - more than her being "hot" or anything like that (I hate that term), she has a younger, more sweet look, or did, in my opinion, which I think is preferable to the more blatant exhibitionist ideas - I also think she looked much better with dark hair - what is the difference between dark brown and brunette?

16th Feb, 2011 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Jessica Alba Sports & Fashion Music Movies

She is pregnant with her second child. Her first baby was born in 2008.

international QUOTE
Jessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren are set to become parents for a second time - the actress is pregnant.

The Fantastic Four beauty, 29, gave birth to daughter Honor in June 2008 and now the couple is preparing for a new addition to its family.

Announcing the news via her Facebook.com page on Wednesday, she writes: "It's been a while since I've been on FB & I thought I'd drop by to let you all in on some exciting news > Honor is going to be a Big Sister!..

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2011 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Alba Jessica

Jessica Alba on the front cover of Fairlady July 2011:

Jessica Alba
Jessica Alba (Hover)

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2011 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Alba Jessica

What did Jessica name her baby?

Jessica Alba has given birth to another girl. Ref. Source 2

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Jessica Alba

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,