Jessica Alba - Page 2 of 3

Dark hair does seem to suit her. One Pairs - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd May, 2008 - 4:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: Jessica Alba looks better with her color as...
  Blond       16.67%
  Brunette       66.67%
  Red       0.00%
  Dark Brown       16.67%
  Black       0.00%
Total Votes: 6
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
18th Sep, 2007 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Jessica Alba - Page 2

Do you imagine Jessica Alba doing Comedy?

LOS ANGELES - In her latest movie, Jessica Alba falls into a penguin pond, stabs Dane Cook with a dental tool and accidentally tears off her skirt by closing it in a car door.

Alba plays Cam, a clumsy penguin-keeper who captures Cook's heart in "Good Luck Chuck," in theaters Friday.

The role represents a departure for Alba, who gained fame as an action star - first on TV's "Dark Angel," then in films such as "Fantastic Four" and "Sin City."

The 26-year-old actress, whose current crop of projects includes a horror film and a romantic comedy with Mike Myers, talked with The Associated Press about her dream career, her love of science and what it's like to be one of the world's sexiest women.

___

AP: What drew you to the role in "Good Luck Chuck"?

Alba: I loved that the girl in this film, more than any other film than I had read, certainly in this genre, was doing all the physical comedy. Usually the girl does one trip here or there, right when it's cute, but for the most part it's usually the guy that gets to do all the fun stuff. ... Usually it's not really done. And I liked that she was, you know, the moral center and the good girl.

AP: Were you looking for a comedic project?

Alba: Yeah, I've always been wanting to do comedy. That's one of the main reasons I got into this business in the first place. I've always loved to make people laugh and it was the way that I sort of broke the ice when I was a kid with my friends. I'd always do little skits or do little things, do anything really, to make people laugh. Oddly, in this business, I never really got a shot at it. I'm not good at the half-hour comedy ba-dum-bump stuff. I'm more into the physical comedy....

Sponsored Links:
21st Sep, 2007 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Alba Jessica

If you ever dreamed with kissing Jessica Alba, you may want to think it twice as it seems like you may end up with a chipped tooth!

LOS ANGELES -  "Good Luck Chuck" may be a fun film of love and laughter, but co-stars Jessica Alba and Dane Cook felt the painful effects of pushy passion on-set.

"During one of the scenes, Jessica and Dane Cook are making out but rather aggressively and they smashed into a wall, which was part of the scene," director Mark Helfrich explained to FOX at the premiere of the romantic comedy on Wednesday.

"But they were supposed to disengage from the kiss before they hit the wall - they didn't, so Jessica chipped her front tooth and Dane chipped his bottom tooth."

However, when it comes to finding out who is to blame for the savage seduction, the stars themselves have a varied opinion.

"She pulled me into the wall," Dane declared.

"No, no, no - my head hit the wall, your tooth hit mine," Alba argued. "It was his fault."

However, it was Dane who finished the fight.

"It was an aggressive scene and there was a choreography thing," Cook said. "When we smashed faces, I immediately knew that it was her fault. They said 'cut' and we had to do it 17 more times."

12th Dec, 2007 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Jessica Alba Sports & Fashion Music Movies

She is pregnant! Obviously wasn't planned because she was planning to make her Broadway Premiere this coming summer. I wonder how is this going to affect her image of "sexy symbol".

Jessica Alba is pregnant with boyfriend Cash Warren's child, her rep tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"I can confirm that Jessica and Cash are expecting a baby in late spring, early summer," says rep Brad Cafarelli.

Alba, 26, has dated Warren, 28, since the fall of 2004 after they met on the set of The Fantastic Four, on which Warren was a director's assistant.

The couple have been seen being affectionate together in Los Angeles in recent days, shopping for mattresses last Saturday and attending a Lakers game, where they were spotted kissing Sunday...

22nd May, 2008 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Alba Jessica

Jessica got married to Cash Warren in a very private ceremony in Beverly Hills. They are expecting a baby this summer.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2008 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Jessica Alba
A Friend

Alba Jessica

I have not seen much of her but I enjoyed her in good luck chuck. I think she should go back to brunette and stop trying to be someone she clearly isn't

22nd May, 2008 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Jessica Alba

QUOTE (KNtoran @ 22-May 08, 11:37 AM)
I think she should go back to brunette and stop trying to be someone she clearly isn't

What do you exactly mean by stop trying to be something she clearly isn't? What is she trying too be?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd May, 2008 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Jessica Alba
A Friend

Jessica Alba - Page 2

To me she is trying to be another nicole richie or paris hilton. She does not look good as a blonde.

22nd May, 2008 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Jessica Alba Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Dark hair does seem to suit her. One Pairs Hilton is more then enough for me. I liked her in Dark Angel.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Jessica Alba

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,