2006 Academy Awards

2006 Academy Awards - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 7th Mar, 2006 - 4:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2006 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

2006 Academy Awards

2006 Academy Awards

Were you happy with the results of the 2006 Academy Awards? What were you expecting that did not come through?

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2006 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Awards Academy

I didn't see any of the movies that were nominated, but with all the pre-awards hype, I thought BrokeBack Mountain was going to take home more Oscars than it did. I was also surprised that the actor from 'Capote' won best actor. After watching the Academy Awards, I definitely want to see 'Crash' now.

6th Mar, 2006 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

2006 Academy Awards Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I was also surprised that the actor from 'Capote' won best actor.

I was not, Philip Hoffman have been working very hard to reach this stage. I am very glad for him, I did not see the movie he won the Oscar for, but because I have seen him trying very hard to make his space in Hollywood, I am very glad for him.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2006 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

2006 Academy Awards
A Friend

Awards Academy

I thought the host, Jon Stewart I believe, was very funny. This award show was pretty entertaining compared to the Academy Awards of the past. But like a previous poster I did not see any of the movies. I also understand, that this year the box office for all movies is down.

7th Mar, 2006 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

Awards Academy

Jon Stewart is a very funny guy, but it took the audience at the Academy Awards a little bit of time to get used to his type of humor. Eventually they came around but the opening monologue was a bit awkward at times.

> TOPIC: 2006 Academy Awards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,