How Thin Is Your Skin? - Page 3 of 5

Monk - you can take a pounding and use what - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 29th Jan, 2007 - 4:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Take the Personality Quiz and find out!
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2006 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

How Thin Is Your Skin?
A Friend

How Thin Is Your Skin? - Page 3

I got:

Monk - you can take a pounding and use what information (both good and bad) you need to and weed out what you do not. You are both teachable and able to set an unwavering example. You do not let anyone spoil your day, because you are in control.

This description describes what I aiming to be like, but am far from.

Sponsored Links:
28th Oct, 2006 - 10:27am / Post ID: #

Skin Your Thin How

Lamb - you are content with what is generally dished out to you, and if you do not like it you may say, "Baa..." and then move on to something else.

Can someone explain me what does it mean?

28th Oct, 2006 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

How Thin Is Your Skin? Health & Special Psychology

Airward, basically it means that you let things happen to you without a bother, you do not retaliate, you are easy going, etc.

30th Oct, 2006 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Skin Your Thin How

Thats true. If something hapends to me it don't bothers me for long.
Thanks a lot to you JB.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2007 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

How Thin Is Your Skin?
A Friend

Skin Your Thin How

Lamb - you are content with what is generally dished out to you, and if you do not like it you may say, "Baa..." and then move on to something else.

That is absolutely correct, at least in my point of view.
The only problem I had was with the question that asks what I would do if my friend/spouse accuses me of something I didn't do. I get real angry whenever I feel like I'm wrongly accused, so I might have reacted in a more explosive manner...

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2007 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

How Thin Is Your Skin?
A Friend

How Thin Is Your Skin?

Dog - you are willing to take most things, even those that are undeserving, but sometimes your patience wears thin and you will snap!

Although this is generally true, I don't just stack up frustrations and then just SNAP.
Usually I treat the others the way they treat me. If things get out of control I try to grab the reins again, and keep on.

In most questions the answers are extreme. Like in the one that a fat woman steps on my foot. I wouldn't just step away in pain, but I wouldn't also just start screaming at her!

Anyway, nice quiz!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jan, 2007 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

How Thin Your Skin - Page 3

Its true...I will list my points or opinion and let it rest. Why wreck my day!. I turn more into a lion if an offense occurs to another I hold dear.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2007 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

How Thin Is Your Skin?
A Friend

How Thin Your Skin Psychology Special & Health - Page 3

Monk - you can take a pounding and use what information (both good and bad) you need to and weed out what you do not. You are both teachable and able to set an unwavering example. You do not let anyone spoil your day, because you are in control.

Well, there was a few questions that did not have my preference, so I guess this is for the most part true.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: How Thin Is Your Skin?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,