How Thin Is Your Skin? - Page 5 of 5

I'm a lamb :) I used to have terrible - Page 5 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 4th Feb, 2009 - 5:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Take the Personality Quiz and find out!
8th Jun, 2008 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

How Thin Is Your Skin? - Page 5

Dog - you are willing to take most things, even those that are undeserving, but sometimes your patience wears thin and you will snap! 

I suppose this is fairly accurate. cool.gif I usually can shrug most things off, but sometimes it gets old and I bite...

Sponsored Links:
8th Jun, 2008 - 8:02am / Post ID: #

Skin Your Thin How

QUOTE (alskann @ 7-Jun 08, 6:18 PM)

I usually can shrug most things off, but sometimes it gets old and I bite...

whip.gif YES! I totally can testify to this for sure!
Mine:

Lamb - you are content with what is generally dished out to you, and if you do not like it you may say, "Baa..." and then move on to something else

The part I thought was appropriate was the ....then move on to something else....pretty much! I don't focus on anything much too long to get bent out of shape about it. I am politely forward though if someone does something I don't agree with.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2009 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

How Thin Is Your Skin?
A Friend

How Thin Is Your Skin? Health & Special Psychology

I'm a lamb :)

I used to have terrible patience, but apparently my efforts have been paying off.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: How Thin Is Your Skin?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,