How Thin Is Your Skin? - Page 2 of 5

Turned out I am a Lamb - you are content with - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 26th Sep, 2006 - 10:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Take the Personality Quiz and find out!
7th Apr, 2006 - 9:22am / Post ID: #

How Thin Is Your Skin? - Page 2

Lamb - you are content with what is generally dished out to you, and if you do not like it you may say, "Baa..." and then move on to something else.

Yes, I am. biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
7th Apr, 2006 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Skin Your Thin How

Lamb - you are content with what is generally dished out to you, and if you do not like it you may say, "Baa..." and then move on to something else.

I agree with this, though I will say more than "Baa.." I don't have a problem speaking my mind, it's just not rude.

7th Apr, 2006 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

How Thin Is Your Skin? Health & Special Psychology

Dog - you are willing to take most things, even those that are undeserving, but sometimes your patience wears thin and you will snap!

This is so accurate. Ask bwren biggrin.gif

11th Apr, 2006 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Skin Your Thin How

A lamb

Yeah, for the most part I am. I'm extremely non-confrontational. Pretty avoidant.

11th Apr, 2006 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Skin Your Thin How

Dog - you are willing to take most things, even those that are undeserving, but sometimes your patience wears thin and you will snap!

I can't say that this is untrue in any way but it is kind of freaky how close it actually is.

16th Apr, 2006 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

How Thin Is Your Skin?

I kind of feel like a worm now but at least I know I wont hold a grudge. I also know I stand up for myself when things go badly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th May, 2006 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

How Thin Is Your Skin?
A Friend

How Thin Your Skin - Page 2

How Thin Is Your Skin?

I like talk it out but if the person is not willing then it starts a fight and then before a fight brakes out I go some where else.

Message Edited!
Persephone: use good grammar here.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2006 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

How Thin Is Your Skin?
A Friend

How Thin Your Skin Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

Turned out I am a Lamb - you are content with what is generally dished out to you, and if you do not like it you may say, "Baa..." and then move on to something else.

Tends to be generally true I don't care much for the thoughts of others that is negative ergo I don't angry often.

Message Edited!
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: How Thin Is Your Skin?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,