Ridiculous Bank Fees! - Page 2 of 2

I once accidentally took out $0.05 - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Oct, 2011 - 1:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2009 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Ridiculous Bank Fees!
A Friend

Ridiculous Bank Fees! - Page 2

It does not surprise me that the banks would be getting rich on over draft fees. I think the average person is paying at least one or two of these fees per month. That would make a big money maker for the banks.

Sponsored Links:
9th Jul, 2009 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Fees Bank Ridiculous

There have been plenty of problems here in the UK with banks reaping in huge amounts in bank charges. They have been deemed illegally taken in recent court cases, and there are plenty of companies out there ready to take banks to court to claim unlawful charge money for bank clients.

Hopefully the rest of the world will catch on too.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

9th Jul, 2009 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Ridiculous Bank Fees! History & Civil Business Politics

I think bank fees should be based on a percentage up to a certain amount and not a standard fee. For instance if you mistakenly overdraft $1 they should not charge you $35 for that, it just does not make any sense it is obviously a rip off! It should be a percentage of the $1 so maybe $0.10.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2009 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Ridiculous Bank Fees!
A Friend

Page 2 Fees Bank Ridiculous

That would make too much sense. I think Diane is right and that soon the banks will no longer be abel to charge these fees. I think the same is true for ATM fees. Why should I get charged to get my own money. Does not make sense. I refuse to use a ATM that charges. There are plenty of free ones if you look around.

9th Jul, 2009 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Fees Bank Ridiculous

ATM fees, yes that is another bummer, how about when you just check your balance and they charge you for that too! The thing is if banks become regulated they will begin to refuse to give certain free or 'extra' services.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

20th Oct, 2011 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Ridiculous Bank Fees!

I once accidentally took out $0.05 electronically from my account and they charged me $25 for that! I was so angry and complained to the manager but they wouldn't hear me because they considered it an overdraft. I switched banks immediately after that!

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Ridiculous Bank Fees!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,