Maria Teresa Kuster

Maria Teresa Kuster - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Aug, 2013 - 5:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Miss World Teresa Kuster Argentina Miss World 2013 Contestant
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2013 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Maria Teresa Kuster

Maria Teresa Kuster

Maria Teresa Kuster is a beauty contestant in the Miss World 2013 competition. What are your thoughts about her chances to beat other contestants and win?

Image from public Facebook page

Maria Teresa Kuster
Maria Teresa Kuster (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
18th Aug, 2013 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Kuster Teresa Maria

Is this a Jolie look being portrayed here? She is definitely a stark difference to Camila Solórzano Ayusa, the former Miss World Argentina 2012 contestant. Below is another image from her Facebook page.

Maria Teresa Kuster
Maria Teresa Kuster (Hover)

18th Aug, 2013 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Maria Teresa Kuster Sports & Fashion Music Movies

She has amazing eyes and I hope she does well in the competition. It has been a very long time since Argentina has won a Miss World pageant.

19th Aug, 2013 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Kuster Teresa Maria

She does have a remarkable similarity to Angelina Jolie. Maybe that can be her selling point in the competition. I just hope she can handle the questions well because that is where so many beauty contestants fall short. How tall is Maria Teresa Kuster?

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2013 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Kuster Teresa Maria

Name: Dulce

Comments: Maria Teresa is 5 ft 9 inches. She has a good height and she has a good healthy weight although I am concerned with the "Modern" Day view of what is slim these days, I see contestants who in my opinion look undernourished.

> TOPIC: Maria Teresa Kuster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,