Heroin Use In The Uk

Heroin Uk - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 16th Mar, 2006 - 1:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Two sides of the same story
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2006 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Heroin Use In The Uk

The two sides of heroin, UK

Heroin chic: Rock star Pete Doherty free to resume touring after another appearance in court on drug offences.

Heroin victim: An inquest at Westminster coroner's court hears how the 20-year-old son of a millionaire businessman died from a heroin overdose.
Ref. https://news.independent.co.uk/uk/crime/article344231.ece

Sponsored Links:
16th Mar, 2006 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Uk The Use Heroin

Every time I read about heroine I remember a time when I was proselyting in a place called, 'Wythenshaw' in Manchester, England. This was one of the biggest council estates in the whole of Europe and also a harbor for drug use. We went to this one household where while talking about the Gospel some of the inhabitants got such a bad urge that they started to peel the aluminium foil smoke right there in front of us! People do not understand how addicting this stuff is, once you are hooked you will do weird things, even in front of missionaries and complete strangers.

> TOPIC: Heroin Use In The Uk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,