Kinote Introduction

Kinote Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Aug, 2013 - 1:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2013 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Kinote Introduction
A Friend

Kinote Introduction

Hello, I'm KiNote! I'm currently at home on my computer biggrin.gif. I'll be leaving for college in about a week and wanted to enjoy a bit of Dungeons & Dragons with my Brother before I leave. I am a bit quiet and don't say much so help is appreciated and thank you for all your help

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2013 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Kinote

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Remember we cater for mature DEDICATED players and not merely those passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy.

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing forthwith, just use the easy: D&D Start Guide

This is a good guide to understanding Role-playing Games here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based role-playing games

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2013 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Kinote Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi KiNote! Is it just for one week or you plan to play after you leave for college? Many experience great difficulty in keeping up when exams start happening. You may want to read this: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

> TOPIC: Kinote Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,