Cokemonster Introduction

Cokemonster Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Aug, 2013 - 4:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2013 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Cokemonster Introduction
A Friend

Cokemonster Introduction

Um, I am an [American] high-school student who loves anime and video games. Role-playing is something I am very interested in getting into, however I am too uncomfortable role-playing with strangers on [web] cam. This is why I'm here, to play by post here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2013 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Cokemonster

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we got to test yer abilities.

We be havin' two, count em' two types of Medieval Play By Post here:

Here's the FIRST one: If ye be looking to get started with Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then D&D Start Guide. Dungeons & Dragons here allows you to start participating immediately once thy character is approved by the Dungeon Master.

Here's the SECOND but no less important one: If ye be looking to join 'The World of Medieval' (Custom Play by Post) then thou needest a minimum of 30 Constructive Posts within this here Community. Thy posts should be within the Rules or they will be deleted. To make up thy 30 Posts ye may add input anywhere in the Community (Posts made in the Member Wars and Introduction Boards are not counted). Perhaps the Board, Card, & RP Game Reviews is a good place to start. Keep thy level of activity at 75% too, we be need'n active adventurers here not those that sit and play with child toys. Get started, select a Board, a Topic and then share thy views until ye have yer 30 Posts** under thy belt then return here and request RPGer Status.

This is a good guide to understanding Role-playing Games here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Alas there is a THIRD but that is fer dem science fiction folks, see Future Earth

These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> What is Constructive Posting? | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2013 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 31.8%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Cokemonster Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Anonymity is pretty good here so unless you like drop info about yourself no one will know who you are in real life. I'd hate playing with a web cam anyway, mine would like break anyhow. laugh.gif

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Cokemonster Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,