Tips For Achieving Full Potential

Tips Achieving Full Potential - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 21st Mar, 2006 - 10:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

In Children with ADHD / ADD
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2006 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Tips For Achieving Full Potential

Tips for Achieving Full Potential

What Tips for Achieving Full Potential in Children with ADHD / ADD can you give? What about for Adults?

Sponsored Links:
21st Mar, 2006 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Potential Full Achieving Tips

Unfortunately I can't be too helpful on this one, other than to say, that a recent training course that I attended, suggested that children with this disorder need time to 'chill' out, and it was suggested that they be sat in a green room (I don't mean plants) I actually mean a room painted green, as apparently the color green is the most relaxing to the mind/eye. If this can't be achieved it was suggested at school that maybe sitting near the window helps to 'mellow' the child out.
Even overlooking green grass through a window is supposed to help.
I haven't tried the suggestions out, but seeing that it wouldn't cost anything to try, I would suggest it may be worth a shot, at any rate, it wouldn't hurt to try.

> TOPIC: Tips For Achieving Full Potential

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,