Answering Machine Lyrics

Answering Machine Lyrics - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Mar, 2008 - 8:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Let us see how good you are...
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2006 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Answering Machine Lyrics

Answering Machine Lyrics

You had an unexpected fight with your date last night. It ended with you feeling guilty and you wish to make up, so you call, and get the answering machine. After the beep leave the best piece of lyrics you can to patch things up:

Beep!

Sponsored Links:
6th Apr, 2006 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Lyrics Machine Answering

bored.gif Okay people, read and learn how it is done...

Step 1. - Moisten throat, use honey or water if honey is not available...

Step 2. - To produce tears if not formed naturally take a teaspoon of peppermint oil. This will produce both tears and a high exasperated voice.

Step 3. - Call number and when answering machine comes on get ready for your performance

Step 4. - (Start crying, but not so bad, just a little here and there) Say something like, "I am so, so, so sorry to disappoint you, I know you must really be angry with me, and you know what you are right... yes you are right, because I was very foolish to do that to you. I hope you will forgive me, because I feel so terrible now and I just do not know what to do except seek forgiveness from you... will you forgive me? It was all my fault and I hope to make it up to you and show you that I am better than that... will you please forgive me? Please call me, I am here, waiting by the phone, thinking about you and hoping that you will not forget me.

Step 5. - Have patience for a return call and then make it up really good!

Offtopic but,
Disclaimer: Use at your own risk, some phone abuse may take place, I am not responsible for phone charges or medical, psychological problems that may be caused by the use of this, my fine tuned advice!

21st Apr, 2006 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Answering Machine Lyrics Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Here's mine. Hi, honey. I'm very sorry for my behavior last night. You're absolutely right. There is no way I could ever beat you at pool. To even think I would stand a chance is ludicrous. Please forgive me. I hate it when you're angry with me. Please call me back. I love you.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2006 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Answering Machine Lyrics
A Friend

Lyrics Machine Answering

Here's how I drop it:
Honey I am so sorry about the way I acted last night, I guess its because I have been under alot of stress lately. I do trust that you wont do any thing to hurt me. I have faith in you eventhough you may think you don't deserve it.
I end it off by saying " I love you sooooo much".

Reconcile Edited: Emancipated on 11th Oct, 2006 - 2:38pm

23rd Mar, 2007 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Lyrics Machine Answering

Hello it's me! I just called to say I love you and I am thinking of you. I am sorry for what happened last night. Please forgive me and call as soon as you get this message. Life is too short for two people who love each other to stay angry.

3rd Oct, 2007 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Answering Machine Lyrics

*Insert name here* its me, Clara, and I know you dont wanna here from me right now, but I've acted stupid before and I made myself just look like a fool but you know what it made me see just what I have. You are sooooo special and I'm stupid for ever making things difficult between us and I want to show you that I can make it all better and treat you like the way you ought to be treated. Just give me a chanceand I can prove it all to you sweetheart.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2008 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Answering Machine Lyrics
A Friend

Answering Machine Lyrics

"Uh, hi *insert name*, it's me *insert name.* I wasn't sure why I said and did all those things last night. I know I have been a total jerk and and... *sigh* I guess, what I'm trying to say is... I'm sorry. What I have said, what I did, was all wrong. And now I'm hoping to redeem myself before it's too late. I want to listen to all the things you have to say, instead of ignoring you like I did last night. I want to look at your eyes when you talk to me and appreciate how expressive and gentle they are instead of looking far away like I did last night. I want to hug you so as you know that I understand and that I assure you instead of pushing you away like I did last night. And most of all, I want to kiss you and wipe away the tears so I can reassure you that everything is gonna be alright...instead of leaving you like I did last night. I... I'm now here at your doorsteps, waiting for you to open your doors... so I can do all of those things.. and more... Please."

> TOPIC: Answering Machine Lyrics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,