Should This Man Remain Jailed?

Should Man Remain Jailed - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2007 - 8:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

How long can a millionaire hide his millions from his X?
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2006 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

MILLIONAIRE HOLDS EX-WIFE IN CONTEMPT

A millionaire jailed for more than a decade for contempt in his divorce case continues to block efforts to trace his missing assets and should remain jailed, a three-judge panel ruled.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/03/22/jailed.m...e.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
23rd Mar, 2006 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Jailed Remain Man Should

I don't by any means condone this guys actions, but there are always two sides to every story!
His feelings must be very strong that his ex-wife doesn't get her hands on any of the money, why else would he sit in jail for over 10 years?
I have known murderers serve less time than this man has.
The man is 68 years old, he won't live forever, I think the courts should now stop punishing this man, he has now in my opinion served his time in exchange for not revealing where his millions are.
There has got to come a point at some stage when the court says "enough, is enough".

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

23rd Mar, 2006 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Should This Man Remain Jailed? History & Civil Business Politics

Revenge can motivate someone to do things that is beyond reason. My answer to this would be to let him out of jail and then monitor all his expenditures. This can be set up by the courts so that no bank would allow him to bank over 'x' dollars. She can always hire private investigators too, but then again, if his intention is to die with the money then too bad for her - she will just have to move on.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3228 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2007 - 8:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jailed Remain Man Should

You both have good points and to further, why should the state pay to keep incarcerate someone who obviously has the means to look after themselves and who is not a violent felon; make some room for the real bad guys. In no way do I want to diminish the seriousness of the offense but perhaps he would be willing to part with some of it more readily if he was ordered by the court to live with his wife again.

> TOPIC: Should This Man Remain Jailed?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,