How Sloppy Are You?

How Sloppy You - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 8th May, 2006 - 7:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

With Coding...
5th Apr, 2006 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

How Sloppy Are You?

How Sloppy Are You?

Sometimes it is really easy to not quote or tag something and have it still work, but really good coding ethics says you should. So the question here is... How Sloppy Are You? Do you ten to throw piece of code together so long as it works but badly written, or do you make everything neat?

Sponsored Links:
6th Apr, 2006 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

You Sloppy How

As a programmer of any language that I dabble in I very a neat freak. I do not like sloppy code because when I attempt to add a function or feature and I can't find where to place it or I do place it and another feature stops. I hate debugging code and it makes it 2,789 times worse when it is sloppily written.

8th May, 2006 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

How Sloppy Are You? Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I do not code on a regular basis, so I can be very sloppy when coding. I tend to not put in many comments, which I know is pretty bad, since the code is not easily understood by someone else who may need to debug it. I also do not code in a neat manner, ie, in sections or paragraphs so to speak, so the code may not be easy to follow. If I write something up quickly to test a scenario, and it compiles without error, then I move on to something else.

> TOPIC: How Sloppy Are You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,