Your Ideal Match

Your Ideal Match - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2007 - 6:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Consider the six points listed.
3rd Aug, 2005 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Your Ideal Match

As a single Christian person looking to be married, please describe what you hope to find in the character of your groom / bride to be. Consider the following in your answer:

1. How they look (physical appearance)
2. Age difference (the number of years between ages)
3. Christian denomination (Baptist, Catholic, Anglican, etc.)
4. Financial security (Rich, poor)
5. Education level (High school, College)
6. Attitudes towards life (Views on politics, issues, family)

Sponsored Links:
4th Aug, 2005 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Match Ideal Your

Since nobody has responded yet, I will start with what I was seeking before I found her.

Not actually a huge consideration for me. I always liked dark-haired girls. I've ended up with a blonde.

No more than 3 or 4 years.

LDS. This one was an absolute requirement - arguing about religion is no way to live in a marriage.

Honestly didn't care. I have always wanted to start with absolutely nothing so we knew we loved each other for us, not for what we had. That dream is coming true.

I wanted a girl in college, not because she expected to be a career-woman necessarily, but because it shows initiative and interest in life.

As long as her moral views were similar to mine, I didn't care about her politics. Of course I wanted somebody who wanted a family, but I didn't have an ideal number of kids I was shooting for.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2005 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Your Ideal Match
A Friend

Your Ideal Match Revealed Bible The

Ok for me.

1. How they look: For me looks at first are important especially weight, but once I get to know the young lady if her personality shines That will usually take over. In the same since if her personality is lousy I don't care if she is a super model I will let her go.

2. Age difference: I grew up with my parents having 13 yrs difference so I don't really see a problem if they are both over 18 yrs old.

3. Christian denomination: If they are LDS they have a better chance than if they are not.

4. Financial security: Frankly I agree with howe6079, right now I live in a studio apartment, and once my girlfriend and I get married we'll start off by living there.

5. Education level: For me education is very important, My girlfriend is a college grad. and I plan on going next fall.

6. Attitudes towards life: She comes from a conservative, and I call myself a Liberalist (not like the antagonistic individuals who want to tear this country up) but someone who would love to make sure that others enjoy the freedoms I have.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2006 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Your Ideal Match
A Friend

Match Ideal Your

1. How they look (physical appearance) : This is something that does not really matter to me. Looks are not what matter, it is what is on the inside. Although, it does add a feeling of security if they are at least 5 or 6 inches taller than me.

2. Age difference (the number of years between ages) : To me, age is just a number. Three or four years is the most comfortable for me, but I will date anyone I feel I have a real connection with.

3. Christian denomination (Baptist, Catholic, Anglican, etc.) : This is very important to me. I am not going to turn down a date just simply because a guy doesn't attend my church, but he has to be strong in his faith. Also, he can not force his beliefs down my throat.

4. Financial security (Rich, poor): He does not have to be super rich, but I prefer if he makes a good amount of money

5. Education level (High school, College) : If I had a strong connection with someone who had only a high school diploma, sure I would give him a chance, but because I have an AA in English and am working on my BA in Elementary Education, it would be nice if he had a degree also or was at least working toward one.

6. Attitudes towards life (Views on politics, issues, family): I am not much on politics so that doesn't really make much of a difference to me. Family, on the other hand. is very important. I want a man who is close to his family and will be supportive in anything I might choose to do (especially if we end up wanting a family together). He needs to respect that I have my own thoughts, feelings, and dreams. I will not stand for someone to bring me down when I support them in all they do.

22nd Jun, 2007 - 6:22am / Post ID: #

Match Ideal Your

Appearance although not important as many will and have said is still a factor. My ideal Bride would take care of herself, this means showering, combing of hair, and be satisfied with with way she looks no matter what she is wearing.

Not a big deal if the connection is there. I would prefer an older women but a young mature women would work just as well.

Has to be spiritual is some way, shape, or form.

Money is the base of many issues in a relationship. As long as between the two of use we could support kids and ourselves that would be plenty.

My bride would have to be able to discuss odd topics on at least an intelligent level. I would say this requirement would lead to atleast High school.

This could differ between use as long as we both knew what was important in our life. And would make for some interesting nights learning more about each other.

> TOPIC: Your Ideal Match

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,