Adigwet Introduction

Adigwet Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Sep, 2013 - 6:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2013 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Adigwet Introduction
A Friend

Adigwet Introduction

I am [..] Adigwe by name, an LDS Return Missionary, I served in Ghana Accra Mission from 2000-2. Am a marine Welder, and a Seaferer by profession, an honest man, God fearing, reliable, hard working, and have good [sense] of responsibility. I love this Community, and would want to be part of the mind-blowing discusses in here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2013 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Adigwet

Welcome

Thanks for posting your introduction message. Here are some helpful tips to get you started:

What have you joined? Basically, this INTERNATIONAL Community allows you to freely interact constructively (Regardless of whether your views are pro-Mormon or anti-Mormon) with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the Mormon Doctrine Studies Board <-- start giving your input here. Of course you may also visit and participate in other Boards in the Community as well: See All Boards.

For general Tips: Your First Time Here? Understand What's Expected and The Art Of Discussion.

> TOPIC: Adigwet Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,