Samantha John

Samantha John - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 17th Apr, 2014 - 8:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  Samantha John
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2011 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Samantha John

Samantha John

What is your opinion about Trinidadian announcer, Journalist and TV6 News Anchor Samantha John?

Image from online CTV News Live.

Samantha John
Samantha John (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2011 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

John Samantha

Name: Roger

Comments: I think she is both good looking and has brains. Rare combination these days. Few people know that she is also involved in other areas of the Media.

15th Nov, 2013 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Samantha John Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Samantha John was not at the anchor of TV6 News tonight. Apparently she just had a baby boy! Congratulations! I certainly could not tell she was pregnant from her news reports, she hid it well.

21st Mar, 2014 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

John Samantha

Samantha John is leaving TV6 after seven years. Joel Vilifana let the cat out of the bag and almost teared up. Is Faine Richards going to be the permanent replacement, but she can't be since she is expecting. All the best presenters are leaving TV6 - are we seeing a downturn?

22nd Mar, 2014 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

John Samantha

Samantha John is leaving just like that or is she going to another station or something else? I would think if she is leaving its because she got something better and being a mom now makes your priorities change.

23rd Mar, 2014 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Samantha John

Well, I am quite sure she got something else but I find it kind of strange that she decided to leave the country's leading TV station all of the sudden.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Apr, 2014 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Samantha John

I heard that Samantha John will now be the anchor at CNews probably as the lead anchor so its another loss for TV6.

17th Apr, 2014 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Samantha John Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Cocoaeyes a loss? I don't think so, Samantha John is great but TV6 doesn't care, they have lots of people lining up for the job. I wish Samantha the best, she's very professional.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Samantha John

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,