If Not Mormon What? - Page 2 of 2

I might follow Buddhism, but not devoutly - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 5th Oct, 2012 - 3:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
28th Sep, 2012 - 7:05am / Post ID: #

If Not Mormon What? - Page 2

Since I consider the LDS Church to be the pinnacle of Christianity and I would never consider a non Christian religion, I would select Atheism.

Sponsored Links:
28th Sep, 2012 - 9:30am / Post ID: #

What Mormon If

How did you reach that conclusion? Regardless of the church wouldn't you still believe in God or are you saying that without the church you can't believe in God?

28th Sep, 2012 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

If Not Mormon What? Studies Doctrine Mormon

Yeah, I'd have to say that if the LDS Church isn't true God does not exist, at least in any form that we as humans would not consider to be an alien threat.

I reach that conclusion because I know enough about other non Christian religions to know that I would never seek them out and as I stated previously, the LDS Church is at the pinnacle of Christianity; no need or reason to fall back on other denominations because in this scenario, they have no salvic value (of course they have some good morals etc.).

So if God exists and He wants us to worship Him, it really is the LDS Church and none else for me. One could say this line of reasoning comes about because I accept the LDS Church's claim that it is the only true and God authorized Church on the earth.

5th Oct, 2012 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 What Mormon If

I might follow Buddhism, but not devoutly just some of it. I like the way they try to connect with nature and use a peaceful attitude towards everything. Even if you didn't believe in the actual religion the principles are great for life.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: If Not Mormon What?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,