9th Article Of Faith

9th Article Faith - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 27th Apr, 2006 - 3:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Continuing revelation and scripture
26th Apr, 2006 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

9th Article Of Faith

We believe all that God has revealed, all that He does now reveal, and we believe that He will yet reveal many great and important things pertaining to the Kingdom of God.

As I have made clear in other topics, we (LDS) do believe in continuing revelation. In fact, I believe that there are lots and lots more revelations that were given in Biblical times that, for various reasons including human interference, were left out of the Bible.

As the Last Days approach, there will be many more specific things revealed, to many people. These things will include the establishment of safe havens, revelation of eternal truths, new and wonderful technologies, and how to set up a truly righteous society (Zion).

Obviously, all of the LDS doctrines, principles, and ordinances are built around the principle of revelation, as described in this Article of Faith.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2006 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

9th Article Of Faith
A Friend

Faith Article th

I actually like the idea that god didn't just stop talking to people. In fact, this addresses one of the main problems I had in the church growing up. I always wondered who it was that determined that there was never to be anything new from god.

> TOPIC: 9th Article Of Faith

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,