Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 16 of 95

Salius, Ameiko shrugs and scrunches her four - Page 16 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Oct, 2013 - 4:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 95 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
18th Oct, 2013 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 16

Salius,

"Danger or not, I would very much like to see it and see your reasoning behind your deductions. Do you have any texts on Thassilonian history or language?"

Gorion,

Gorion snaps out of his trance and pays the young lady.

"Forgive me for staring, but it is not often that I come across twins, especially attractive ones."

Gorion returns to the cathedral and enjoys his treats in his room. He leaves a muffin and half loaf of bread on Resfrix's bed, and goes to see if anything else needs to be done today.

Sponsored Links:
19th Oct, 2013 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Salius,

"I will take you, I just want you to know what you are getting yourself into." Brodert says with a wink and starts grabbing some twine, quills and ink, parchment, and other things of the like and stuffs them into a sack.
"They all laugh at me, I'll show them!" Brodert mumbles under his breath.

Brodert leads Salius to the rubble of what is now called the Old Light.
Not seeing a way inside he never enters the remnants of the tower. Taking his string, he looks to be measuring the stones in the rubble and talking incoherently. "See, see... This is what I mean". Never showing any kind of proof as he hobbles around taking notes, measuring, and looking this way and that mumbling all the while to himself about things unseen. "This Proves it!"

Gorion,

Aneka blushes at your compliment and muffles a giggle as she takes your coin.

After returning to the temple and eating his delectable treats with enthusiasm Gorion finds Shezeik not seeing Father Zantus in sight and asks him if there is anything he can do.

"We have in a shipment of lamps for the quarters and some washing bowls, you could distribute them to the sleeping quarters of each room."

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 19th Oct, 2013 - 5:42pm

19th Oct, 2013 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Salius,

Salius watches as Brodert walks around and measures stones. Not wanting to irritate or insult him, Salius pretends to listen to Brodert's explanation and confirms his assumptions.

"Yes, I see what you mean. That is very interesting."

After a little more babbeling, the two returned to Brodert's house. While Brodert continued to ramble, Salius pretended to listen as he rummaged through all of the books and scrolls, looking for anything that is worth studying.

Gorion,

Gorion spends the rest of the evening distributing the lamps and washing bowls to the rooms. After dinner, he takes a bath before returning to his room to enjoy his last muffin.

19th Oct, 2013 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 16 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Salius,

As Salius rifles threw Brodert's collection of books and scrolls he comes to find schematics on Dwarven engineering and a few books on Varisian history, most of which you cannot decipher as they are in Dwarven and other languages unknown to him. Not finding what he is looking for the hour grows later and Salius grows hungry.

Gorion,

As Gorion relaxes with his muffin, tasting of cinnamon and sugar, he looks around his living quarters thinking of how bland and empty the room looks. Waking you from your thoughts Resfrix enters the room and with a great sigh falls to the bed to slumber.

Resfrix,

After a day wandering the town trying to sermon to people whom didn't seem to want to hear, he returns to the temple eats and bathes and finds his sleeping quarters. Feeling at a loss he falls to his cot wraps himself up and pretends to sleep for a while until boredom overtakes him and he falls to sleep.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 19th Oct, 2013 - 11:33pm

20th Oct, 2013 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Salius,

Salius thanked Brodert for his time and left his house a little disapointed. As he made his way through town, he noticed another historian on festival street. He thought to himself 'Perhaps I will try here tomorrow.' He felt a little bit better as he made his way back to the Rusty Dragon.

When he entered the Rusty Dragon, he sat at the bar and ordered dinner and a cup of ale. Salius had almost forgotten what a good meal tasted like after his long journey at sea, and the meal that Ameiko had placed in front of him was exquisite. He savored every spicy bite while he sipped his ale and listened to the conversations going on around him. After dinner, Salius retired to his room for some much needed rest.

Gorion,

Gorion wondered about Resfrix as he collapsed on his bed. He thought about asking him what was wrong, but decided to let him rest. He washed his hands in face in the new wash basin that he had placed in the room earlier that day, said a prayer to Iomedae, and went to sleep.

21st Oct, 2013 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

ALL,

You all awake to cloudy skies and cool temperatures.

It is Wealday the 18th of Arodus.

Out of Character::
Trake you wouldn't know that Madame Mvashti's is a historian, it is her house. A big manor, There are no signs indicating who or what lives there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Oct, 2013 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 16

Salius,

Salius awakes the next morning feeling well rested. He heads downstairs and orders breakfast from Ameiko. When she brings him his food, Salius told her about his encounter with Brodert.

"Well, what some think about Brodert is true, the man is crazy. He constantly rambled on without giving me any real information. Is there anyone else in town I could talk to about the Thassilonians? Perhaps a wizard or seer?"

Gorion,

Gorion awoke and said his morning prayers before heading to breakfast. As he ate, he challenged Resfrix to another sparring match, and joked with him about the bland food.

21st Oct, 2013 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 16

Salius,

Ameiko shrugs and scrunches her four head in thought. "There is Niska Mvashti, most call her Madame Mvashti. She's a seer and I'm sure she knows about history as old as she is. She's probably the oldest person in Sandpoint! She lives on Festival street in a big decrepit manor." Ameiko shakes with revulsion at the thought.
Turning back to her duties of the Inn she leaves you in your own thoughts.

Gorion,

When Gorion goes to challenge Resfrix to another duel he finds him unwell in his bed. Resfrix stays on his cot for the duration of the day in an attempt to feel better.

Resfrix,

You awake feeling you have a severe cold and stay within your sleeping quarters for the day not wanting to spread your illness.

Out of Character:: I will begin the official start of game this week. Please be prepared for a fast forwarding to Fireday the 1st of Rova, The Swallowtail Festival. You still have a few days.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 21st Oct, 2013 - 5:30pm

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.