Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 20 of 95

Out of Character:: Resfrix initiative roll - Page 20 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Oct, 2013 - 4:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 95 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
24th Oct, 2013 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 20

Salius,

As the goblin falls to the ground, Salius look around to if there are any other immediate threats. He sees two armored men running up to him, so he reaches into his pouch and grabs a small piece of leather, waves his hands, and recites some arcane words. Suddenly, a shield of magic surrounds him.

Out of Character:: Casts Mage Armor: AC+4, 1 hour
AC:16, Touch:16, Flat-footed:14
3 level 1 spells remaining

Gorion,

As Gorion approaches the robed man, he yells out, "Are you okay?"

Seeing the man cast a spell, Gorion realizes that he may be able to help fend off the goblins to allow others to escape.

"Are you able to continue to fight?" He asked the robed man after noticing his wound, "We must hold off these beasts for as long as we can so that these people may escape!"

Salius,

"I can still fight! Just lead the way and I will help in any way I can!"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2013 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Resflix sees the guy wounded and runs up to him. "here let me dress this wound real quick. I can get this peice of metal out of your leg and keep you from causing more injury to your leg."

24th Oct, 2013 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Salius,

"Yes, please do." Says Salius to the second armored man. "That filthy little beast caught me off-guard with this one."

While the man treats his wound, Salius keeps a vigilant eye out for more goblins.

Out of Character:: Mage Armor is one of the spells I chose for my lore seeker trait and it has a +1 caster level. So, the spell should last for two hours because the duration is one hour per level.

Gorion,

Gorion stands guard and scans for threats while Resfrix treats the robed man's wound.

24th Oct, 2013 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 20 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

ALL,

As Resfrix casts Cure Light Wounds on Salius healing him completely.The chaos seems never ending as you have put down the ugly beasts you see goblins running wildly every where. A goblin jumps from a roof trying to land on a man running by, the goblin misses and hits the ground hard with a sickening crack breaking his neck. You turn your gaze slightly to the right and see a goblin throw a torch at a mother herding her children from the danger, he instead hits another goblin come to his aid and sets his armor on fire. Taking note that the Goblins continue their venture north if they do not accidentally kill themselves.

You all hear a loud explosion from the south. Smoke and flame billow in the distance. Shrieks of terror are heard coming from the direction of the blast.

As you all rush in defense of the towns folk you come up on four goblins with torches in their grubby little hands, at the sight of you they shriek with glee and run in for the attack. One yells shrilly meant as a battle cry sounding more like a sick cat having a fit. "Time to die longshanks!"

Out of Character:: I took the liberty of restating Resfrix's actions as you will all need to be at 100% to continue with what is to come. Resfrix please do not forget you are the cleric and you can channel energy 4 times a day healing all in a 30 foot radius. Be sure to state that you will not be including any goblins within the area when using your channel energy ability. You can also change any prepared spell with a cure spell.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 24th Oct, 2013 - 11:50pm

25th Oct, 2013 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Salius,

Seeing the goblins charging towards them, Salius mumbles a spell and throws an orb of acid at the shrieking goblin. He then draws his morningstar and awaits the onslaught.

Out of Character:: Casts acid splash
Ranged touch attack: 7+2=9
Damage 1d3=2
Move action: draw morningstar

Gorion,

Gorion waits for the goblins to get in range and delivers a mighty swing with his sword.

Out of Character:: Power Attack: natural 19
Confirm critical: 5+4=9
Damage: 1d8= 6+5=11

25th Oct, 2013 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

ALL,

Please roll initiative. New Goblins new initiative. I should have posted that, I apologize.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Oct, 2013 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 20

Salius,
Out of Character:: initiative roll for the four new goblins: 10+2=12

Gorion:
Out of Character:: initiative roll for the four new goblins: 13+1=14

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2013 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 20

Out of Character:: Resfrix initiative roll for the new goblins: rolled a 11 +2 = 13

In Character: Resfrix will cast a fire bolt at the closest goblin heading towards him. He will then prepare to swing his scimitar at any goblin that gets within melee range.

Out of Character: Roll to hit on goblin is a natural 20 Damage for ray rolled a 5 not sure if a ray can have a critical damage. Rolls for scimitar: 10 and 15 Damage rolls 2 and 6.

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.