Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 23 of 95

Resfrix will gather those town folk he finds - Page 23 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Nov, 2013 - 3:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 95 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2013 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 23

Resfrix tells Salius to relax a few seconds before heading towards the last goblin. He will point behind and above the goblin and open his eyes real big and say dragon as a way to distract the goblin. Hoping that gives Gorion the opening he needs to finish off the goblin. If Gorion misses the goblin he will swing his scimitar at the goblin when he has a chance.

Out of Character: Initiative 13 Attack 7 and 14 damage 4 and 4

Sponsored Links:
30th Oct, 2013 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Gorion,

Gorion sees that Resfrix is tending to the robed man and turns his attention to the last remaining goblin. He swings his sword with all of his strength to try and finish off the devilish creature.

Out of Character:: Power attack: 17+4=21
Damage: 4+5=9

Attack: 11+5=16
Damage: 8+3=11

Salius,

Salius regains his bearings as the two armored men finish off the goblin.

31st Oct, 2013 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

All,

Gorion lobs the head off of the remaining goblin as Resfrix tends to Salius's wounds.

The noble man comes out from hiding behind the rain barrel as the threat has been dealt with. "Thank you brave men for saving my life."

Turning his attention to Gorion he continues his grateful banter. "My you have great skill with a sword my friend. You are absolutely glorious in battle.... Oh forgive me I have yet to introduce myself, my name is Aldern Foxglove, may I ask your name brave sir?" Aldern puts his hand out to shake in greeting. "You have such prowess, courageous, and such skill. I can not thank you enough. I am staying at the Rusty Dragon for a few more days.." Aldern continues looking around nervously looking for any more goblins that may decide to attack. "If you can make time I would love the chance to speak with you more and perhaps reward you properly for saving my life! All of you that is."

Finally Aldern looks around to Salius and Resfrix to pay his respects to them. "I thank you all for your help, please come see me and I can reward your courageous actions for saving me." Looking quite petrified glancing from left to right and back again the noble man shakes the hand of each man responsible for saving his life. "I really must get to my room and out of the streets, I bid you all a good night."

The party of men look around to find that the tide of the battle has turned. Goblins being chased by the town guard run for the gates. Some run and jump from the cliffs in preference of being caught.

Three men of the towns guard lead two goblins in chains toward the barracks, nodding their respect toward the party of brave men, one even salutes in his respect and admiration of the courageous group.

You all feel fatigued as the adrenaline ceases to flow, the battle at an end.

Out of Character:: Salius remains with 1 point of damage. Gorion remains with 3 points of damage. What will you all do next?

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 31st Oct, 2013 - 2:59am

31st Oct, 2013 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

Page 23 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Gorion,

Gorion shakes the nobleman's hand and introduces himself.

"I am Gorion Keldorn, and you can thank Iomedae that we showed up when we did. That goblin on the dog was especially nasty."

Gorion thanked Resfrix and complemented him on his battlefield prowess. He then turns to the robed man that had helped them fight and extended his hand.

"In all the confusion I never caught your name, I am Gorion Keldorn, warrior of Iomedae."

As the men talked, Gorion suddenly thought of the children at the orphanage and knew he must go check on them.

"The Children! Please excuse me sirs, but I must go check on the children at the orphanage. Let us all meet at the Rusty Dragon in an hour, and we can enjoy some of Ameiko's cooking while we discuss what happened here tonight."

With that, Gorion ran towards the orphanage.

Salius,

Salius shook Gorions hand and introduced himself.

"Names Salius, Salius Vistin. That nobleman is right, you are quite good with that sword."

Salius shakes hands with nobleman and then turns to Resfrix and shakes his hand.

"Your healing powers are truly amazing, I thank you and the gods that you were here to save my hide. I too have a room at the Rusty Dragon, and I would much like to discuss tonight's events. We can meet there in an hour to talk. For now, I am going to search these goblin corpses for any clues on why they attacked and where they came from."

As the group dispersed, Salius began searching the goblins for clues, as well as anything valuable.

Reconcile Edited: Trake on 31st Oct, 2013 - 11:40am

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2013 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Resfrix will shake the noblemans hand when offered. He will look to Salius, "Well met Salius I am Resfrix priest of Sarenrae and it is her blessings that allow me to heal. I will help you search for clues and valuables from these goblins. We will make sure that any valuables found is equally split between the three of us."

Resfrix will assist in searching all the goblins to try to see if they are from the same clan, and remove all valuables from them. Since goblins are known for hiding valuables inside he will check all orifices.

31st Oct, 2013 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Gorion,

As Gorion arrives at the Academy instead of smiles and laughter he's met with startled screams and cries. After the children realize it's not a goblin come to further harass and terrorize them, they all run for Gorion. Crowding around Gorion throwing their arms around his legs waist and any piece of his body they can find they weep in relief that their hero has come.

"Are there more Goblins out there?" A small voice asks. "Did you kill them all?" Another child questions, "Will you stay here tonight?" Little Cilia asks with tears in her eyes, clutching her symbol of Iomedae fiercely in her tiny hands. "They killed Marren...." Clilia sniffles at Gorion her eyes welling up with tears as she recounts the horrible event.

"We we're all catching the butterflies, ..." Cilia's face lightens a little bit with her statement and remembrance of the butterflies. Her face tightens with fear as she continues her story. "Then all the sudden the monsters where everywhere. Master Ilsoari told us all to run to the school so we did! Then on the way a goblin jumped off of a table onto Marren's back and he cut his throat." Cilia begins shuddering and spuddering her last few words as she begins to feel overwhelmed with grief.

Salius & Resfrix,

As they begin to search the bodies of the goblins they find that some still gurgle and groan as they haven't quite been dispatched to death. Salius and Resfrix find dog slicer blades whole and broken, a horsechopper blade made with great quality for goblins, knives and food from the tables set out for the festival are crammed into some of the pockets and small bags the goblins held, a few copper pieces now and then, but not much in the way of lute. Some of the wares set up for purchase in the merchant tents and stalls are strewn about, finding some items on the goblins themselves, you know they once belonged to some of the merchants.

The town Guard can be seen going about the town with carts to load the bodies for disposal. Salius and Resfrix overhear the town guards talking of interrogating the captured goblins. "Longshanks! Ha, we will find out who's behind this even if we have to torture the little beasts forever."

Salius and Resfrix come across a few of the towns folk wounded from the chaos gathering around Father Zantus for healing and comfort.

Out of Character:: You all receive 675 exp. Each. What will you all do next? Resfrix, may I suggest when you come to the town folk in need of healing have them gather in a group in order to use your channel energy ability to heal them all in one action.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 31st Oct, 2013 - 5:24pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Oct, 2013 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 23

Gorion,

Gorion comforts the children as best he can and tries to put their fears to rest.

"There, there, everything is okay now. All the goblins have been killed or fled and I don't think they will be back anytime soon." He pauses for a moment before continuing, "I am sorry about Marren, he was a good lad, but you are all safe now. I will stay with you tonight, but first I have to go and talk to some people about what happened. Fear not, for I will be back soon. In the mean time, I want all of you to try and get some rest."

The children pleaded with Gorion to stay, but he assured them once again that they would be safe. He then made his way to the Rusty Dragon to meet with Resfrix and Salius to discuss the night's events.

On the way there he saw two guards gathering up goblin corpses and askes them about the attack.

"Excuse me sirs, what does the guard know of this attack? Any idea what may have provoked such an attack?"

After talking to the guards he made his way to the Rusty Dragon.

Out of Character:: Does Gorion have any knowledge of any religions that would utilize goblins like this?
K(Religion) check: 12+2=14

Does he spot anyone acting strange considering the current situation?
Perception: 2+1=3 (Probably not, huh)

Salius,

While Resfrix tends to the wounded townsfolk, Salius questions the guards about the conversation he had overheard.

"Excuse me, I couldn't help but overhear that the guard has captured some of these fiends. Would it be possible for my friends and I to sit in on the interrogation? Also, I heard you mention Longshanks, is this a goblin leader, or some enemy of the town?"

After talking with the guards, Salius examines a pile of goblin corpses, and uses his arcane abilities to try and detect any magic that may have been driving them.

Out of Character:: Casts detect magic

Would Salius have any knowledge of a spell that could cause goblins to attack like this?
K(Arcana) check: 10+8=18

Also, looking around does he notice anyone or anything that seems out of place?
Perception Check: 11+2=13

In Character:: After Salius finishes his examinations, he checks on Resfrix to see if he is ready to go meet Gorion at the Rusty Dragon.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2013 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 23

Resfrix will gather those town folk he finds injured to heal them. He will gather them in a group and preform his mass ability to heal all at once. Once he is back at the temple he will gather more of the wounded around him and use his ability again to heal them.

Out of Character: first heal 4 second heal 6

Resfrix will take his share of the few coppers and give them to father Zantus to help cover some of the costs of what was ruined in the attack. Resfrix will then join up with the others at the Rusty Dragon.

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.