Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 28 of 95

On the way to the camp site Resfrix can be - Page 28 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Nov, 2013 - 6:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 95 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
13th Nov, 2013 - 8:08am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 28

All,

Gorion and Salius arrive first at the garrison with the first light of dawn showing faintly upon the town of Sandpoint. The streets are empty except for an occasional guard making the rounds. The guard posted at the door lets them inn to find the sheriffs door shut and locked, no light appears to be lit from inside the room. Waiting for Resfrix and the sheriff to arrive they sit on the cold hard floor of the barracks hall.

The Sheriff arrives about twenty minutes later greeting the men with a hand shake. "Good to see you here already, very prompt." Sheriff Belor Hemlock unlocks the door and lights a lamp. "Come in and be seated gentlemen while we wait for the others."

Making his preparations to debrief the men assigned to the task the sheriff sits down and opens the map lying on his desk, putting a mug on one side and a rock he grabs from beneath his desk on the other side. "I hope we can finally get some answers. When my scouts went out they said they couldn't find any tracks other then the ones leading to Sandpoint and none that where human as far as they can tell." Belor looks as if in deep thought and adds, "They said that the camp appears to have been abandoned and not really a camp anymore, only signs of a camp. They said its littered with goblin trash and signs goblins had been there but found nothing showing that they returned." The sheriff sits back and gives his full attention to the men as opposed to the map and his thoughts. "I have sent out some men to scout the surrounding area, but they are limited to how far out they can go because I have so few to cover such a big area. Already I fear having any men out including yourselves would put us at a serious disadvantage if we where attacked again."

Resfrix clears his throat to alert everyone of his presence as he makes his way in. After Resfrix finds a seat the sheriff nods his head and shakes his hand in acknowledgment. "As I was saying, I hope that you all will make haste and find whatever it is that you can find to provide us with clues as to who is behind the goblin attack and why." Sheriff Belor leans forward looking down to the map again. "You will be going to this area right here." He points to a mountainous area South of Sandpoint on the map. It appears to be just off the Southern road as it nears the mountains. "Agreal will lead you there, he should arrive shortly. I have hired one other as an investigator. Twilek will be accompanying you as well. He has lived here with his family for a very long time and knows Sandpoint and the surrounding area as well as I do. I believe that he can be a great asset to the groups investigations."

Agreal arrives with a knock at the door, and the sheriff stands. "Gentlemen this is Agreal. As soon as Twilek arrives everyone can be on their way. Is there anything any one would like to add?" Sheriff Belor looks around questioningly.

The group waits for Twilek while they continue to discuss the theories and thoughts on the matter of the invasion. Sheriff Hemlock was about to send a guard for Twilek when he finally arrived. "Gentlemen this is Twilek. Twilek this is Gorion, Salius, Resfrix and I believe you know Agreal." Agreal is a medium build man with wispy brown hair and a mustache that looks as if dirt has been smeared across his upper lip although he is shaven. Wearing the armor provided the guard (Compliments of Imiko), with a sword hanging from its sheath on his side.

Out of Character:: Good time to make a description of your character as you all meet.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 13th Nov, 2013 - 8:15am

Sponsored Links:
13th Nov, 2013 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Twilek walks in, a halfling reaching the waist height of everyone else. He wears his medium length, rust-brown hair parted in the middle and a sombre look on his round face. He wears pieces of hard leather strapped over vital parts and underneath is a stained white shirt, unbuttoned, and brown trousers with worn boots. In his left hand is a bulky wooden shield and over the top he has a bandolier with a nice compass attached, a satchel crossing the bandolier and a whip by his side.

"Apologies for being late," He starts. "Agreal, how have you been? It's been a while." He goes to shake everyone's hand, muttering their name as he does, "Gorion, Gorion, Gorion. Salius, Salius, Salius. Resfrix, Resfrix, Resfrix. Helps me remember, just something I picked up in training. Well, why are we standing around waiting for me? To goblins!"

When updated, he says, "Oh, a shame. I really wanted some revenge but I can be patient. We should still get a move on before they have a greater time advantage over us."

Out of Character: There are a few details that only perceptive (Hint) characters would notice.

13th Nov, 2013 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Gorion,

Gorion stands 6'2" And weighs about 195lbs. Twilek can tell that he is young, but he does have a bit of a weathered look about him despite his youth. He wears scale mail over plain brown clothes and carries a heavy wooden shield on his back. At his side is a beautifully crafted longsword in a sheath that portrays the symbol of Iomedae. His straight, dark brown hair falls just past his shoulders and rests on his armor, and he has a goatee and the scraggily makings of a beard on his face. His emerald green eyes look directly into Twilek's as he introduces himself.

"Well met Twilek, I am Gorion Keldorn. Training you say! I have devoted my life to Iomedae and have trained hard to become a warrior in her name. Tell me, where have you trained?"

After introductions have been exchanged, Gorion walks up to Resfrix and slips the pouch with 50gp into his hand.

"A thank you from our noble friend, Mr. Foxglove. He also would like us to accompany him on a boar hunt in two days. Would you be interested if our investigation allows?"

Salius,

Salius stands 6'0" And weighs in around 175lbs. He wears a dark red, hooded robe, and has a long, slick, black goatee with a red tie. Twilek can tell that Salius's hair is black, but can not tell the length or style from underneath the hood. Salius has a pouch hanging off of his belt on his left side and a Morningstar hanging off of the right side. As Gorion greets Twilek, Salius scans the Halfling with his big brown eyes for anymore clues about his background.

Out of Character:: Perception check on Twilek d20=15+2=17

In Character:: When Twilek shakes Salius's hand, he introduces himself.

"Greetings Twilek! My name is Salius Vistin. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Reconcile Edited: Trake on 13th Nov, 2013 - 5:03pm

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2013 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Page 28 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Resfrix shakes Twileks hand, " Well met may the blessings of Sarenrae be with us all as we go forth on this mission. I hope that the skills you mention are what we need when we come face to face with our foe."

Resfrix is a half elf standing tall at 5' 11" And about 150 lbs he has shoulder length dirty blonde hair and his eyes are emerald green. He is wearing scale mail with the sun symbol of Sarenrae on it and the wooden shield he carries. He has a scimitar and a heavy mace hanging from his belt. HE also has a wooden holy symbol around his neck.

Resfrix will accept the pouch of gold and tell Gorion that if the time and gods allow then yes he would join in the hunt.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 13th Nov, 2013 - 5:22pm

13th Nov, 2013 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

All,

Agreal nods to Twilek in response to his greeting, not answering his question aloud. After everyone has properly introduced themselves Agreal speaks up. "Shall we gentlemen?"Agreal says, Sheriff Belor replies with, "Good luck gentlemen." Agreal proceeds to the door and out into the street. Heading for the goblin squash stables, he leads the men down Main street to the silent greetings of the towns folk starting their daily routines. Many give a respectful nod as some of the few women out shout their blessings from the gods. Twilek takes to notice this remarkable respect for the new hero's of the town. They continue down Waterfront street to Market street as Waterfront curves into it.

Coming to the Goblin Squash stables, stable hands scurry to get each man a horse for the journey. Looking at Twilek with confusion as to how the young stable boy will fit the halfling with a mount that he can ride, he stands there staring. Agreal looks at the young boy and saves him from his thoughts. "Twilek can ride with me" Agreal states and helps Twilek to mount the horse. Pulling himself up behind, Agreal looks around to see that everyman has a horse and is mounted and ready to depart.

Agreal makes his way to the bridge on Market street leaving the main part of the town of Sandpoint. Leading the group at a comfortable pace they make their way past farms that outline the outskirts of the town. Many farms along the Lost Coast road show signs of a recent fire and pillaging from the invasion upon the town. Passing the farm lands and nearing the the mountainous region goblin tracks heading toward Sandpoint are obvious to everyone in the group. Every man can imagine the herds of goblins wreaking havoc as they make their way into the town unnoticed as attentions where on the festivities of the Swallowtail festival.

Cutting off the road and coming up to the mountains just into the cover of the lightly wooded area Agreal stops and dismounts. Looking around there are signs of days old campfires and trash strewn about the area. Goblin tracks run ramped in the area, in confusion of jumbled tracks that show they moved around the camp in herds. The sun shining down shows that it is about noon, the journey there took but a couple hours. "Here we are. I don't know that you'll find anything to shed some light on why the goblins invaded but it's a least worth looking into." Agreal says as he begins walking around the campsite.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 13th Nov, 2013 - 8:35pm

14th Nov, 2013 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Gorion and Salius,

When the group reached the camp, Gorion and Salius scoured the camp searching for any clue that might tell them more about the goblins. They searched through all of the scraps of trash and poked around in the fire pits, and searched the ground for any signs of human footprints.

Out of Character:: Gorion perception rolls: 10, 13, 12, 9, 13

Salius perception rolls: 8, 22, 22, 14, 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Nov, 2013 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 28

Salius had noticed as he was shaking Twilek's hand, that the halfling wore a wrist sheath under his sleeve, with a spring loaded dagger inside. Additionally the inscription on his compass marked it as a magical Wayfinder, identifying him as a Pathfinder agent.

As they walk down the street Twilek answers, "I trained with the best adventurers in Absalom. I'm sure that I can do a great job despite my height."

At the campsite, Twilek is boiling with anger, having seen the burnt farms. "I want just one of the dastardly monsters, just one to strangle with my bare hands." He balls his fists and searches, kicking over rubbish and ashes. He searches for anything, from moved dirt to tracks leading into the campsite.

Perception(D20+5): 9, 17, 19, 6, 8

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2013 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 28

On the way to the camp site Resfrix can be heard blessing the farms to rid them of any evil that might linger from the attacks. Once they get to the camp site Resfrix will walk along the edges of the camp while praying to Sarenrae to help guide his steps in the right direction.

Search rolls: 13, 8, 19, 14, 15
Perception rolls modified with +2: 17, 12, 6, 9, 17
Spot rolls: 14, 11, 16, 19, 5

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.