Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 30 of 95

Gorion, "Just tell them I stopped by - Page 30 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Nov, 2013 - 12:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 95 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
16th Nov, 2013 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 30

Gorion,

Gorion felt his stomach rumbling and spoke up about dinner.

"I don't know about ya'll, but I am starving. Would anyone care to join me at the Rusty Dragon?"

Salius,

"That sounds good to me. Lead the way!"

Sponsored Links:
17th Nov, 2013 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Twilek replies, "I'm afraid I must go home to comfort my brother and be with family, but I can meet you at the inn tomorrow morning."

So he takes a walk back to the barracks and his carriage. But he stops as he passes the Curious Goblin and decides to have a look inside for further information about the day's clues.

17th Nov, 2013 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Salius & Gorion & Resfrix,

Resfrix, Salius, and Gorion make their way to the Rusty Dragon. They all take note that the town folk appear to be clearing the street and closing down shops earlier then usual, perhaps it's out of fear of a goblin attack at night that they do so.

Once again the companions are welcomed with cheers from the patrons within. Ameiko quickly serves them a hot meal of stew and bread with some ale to wash it all down.

Aldern Foxglove makes his way over to speak with Gorion and his companions. "Will you all be able to hunt with me tomorrow? If not I can put it off until you are available." Aldern says directing his question at Gorion.

Twilek,

Upon entering the Curious Goblin Chask Haladan greets Twilek with a hardy pat on the shoulder. "Twilek it's good to see you!" Taking on a more somber attitude Chask continues. "I'm sorry about your brother... My condolences." Fidgeting nervously as he seems uncomfortable with the subject of Twilek's late brother, Chask quickly changes the subject. "I was just about to close up shop, but being how you just got here I can wait a while. Is there anything in particular that I can help you find?"

Out of Character:: I sent Resfrix with Gorion and Salius as he is usually unable to post during the weekend.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 17th Nov, 2013 - 8:30pm

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2013 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Page 30 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Resfrix will continue to think about the way the goblins got to the camp site. After eating something he will bid the other a good night and head back towards the temple. He will seek to talk to father Zantus about the fact the goblins were almost totally undetected before the attack.

18th Nov, 2013 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Gorion and Salius enjoy their dinner with Resfrix and continue to discuss what they found at the goblin camp. When Aldern Foxglove approaches the group about the hunt, Gorion and Salius both agree to meet in the morning and accompany the nobleman. The only stipulation is that they return to Sandpoint by mid afternoon so that Salius can study at the Curious Goblin.

Salius then retires to his room and Gorion heads to the orphanage to check on the children and stay the night there.

Reconcile Edited: Trake on 18th Nov, 2013 - 12:42am

18th Nov, 2013 - 9:48am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

"Thanks for staying open. I'm looking on detailed reports and information on the Sihedron rune. Anything on rune magic, runelords and powerful teleportation would help too. Maybe you know if Voon has similar at the Feathered Serpent?"

"I also wonder why you haven't changed the name of your shop yet."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Nov, 2013 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 30

Resfrix,

Before he is able to depart the Rusty Dragon Ameiko catches him. "I would like to invite you to stay here for free for two weeks and give you the option of staying for one gold piece a night after that. It is my way of thanking you for your bravery during the goblin attack. Meals included might I add, I know the food at the temple isn't exactly the best." Ameiko kisses Resfrix on the cheek and lets him be on his way.

Salius,

Salius retires for the evening finding his mind racing with thoughts and questions about the invasion. It takes a couple hours of tossing and turning to find sleep and when he does he has troubled dreams.

Gorion,

Upon reaching the academy he knocks and is left waiting at the door for a while. Finaly Master Ilsoari answers the door wearing a robe. "What can I do for you Gorion? The children are all asleep in their beds." Glancing around behind Gorion with a troubled look on his face, Ilsoari wonders if this late visit is a sign of more trouble. Gorion states that he came to comfort the children and spend the night. Master Ilsoari looses the troubled look on his face, replaced with a look of understanding and kindness. "The children are fine, you don't need to worry. If you are truly insistent on staying you can sleep on the lounge chair in the common room. I must say though that can't be the most comfortable place for you to sleep. I have no other place to put you up for the night." Ilsoari shrugs and awaits Gorions answer.

Twilek,

"I'm sure I do, I'm going to have to do some digging. Can I find it for you tomorrow? I'm not exactly sure where to look first right now. I don't know if Voon has anything on the subject. As you know I have the most extensive library of information." Chask looks slightly offended at the prospect of changing the name of his store. "Change the name? I will not let some grubby little goblins make me stoop to change anything." Chask pauses and becomes more somber before he continues. "I'm sorry Twilek, I know in light of recent events you have every reason to feel that way. I hope you'll forgive me if I don't agree on changing the name." Chask rubs his hands together nervously, "I hope you will send my condolences to your family. If you will come tomorrow I will find all that I can on the subject and have it ready for you." Chask raises his eyebrows in a questioning look. "Why might I ask do you want to know about rune magic? Is it something to do with that goblin invasion?"

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 18th Nov, 2013 - 8:49pm

19th Nov, 2013 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 30

Gorion,

"Just tell them I stopped by to check on them, I wouldn't want to disturb their slumber. I will try and stop by earlier tomorrow."

Gorion returned to the Rusty Dragon to sleep in the room Ameiko offered. After saying his prayers to Iomedae, he quickly went to sleep.

Gorion awoke the next morning very early and went downstairs to await Salius and Aldern for the hunt.

Salius,

The troubled dreams continued through the night and caused Salius to toss and turn. He was awakened early by a very disturbing dream and decided to go downstairs and wait for Aldern to rise and begin the hunt.

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.