Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 32 of 95

Aldern gives a crooked looking smile, "Good, - Page 32 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2013 - 5:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 95 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
22nd Nov, 2013 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 32

Twilek reacts to Ameiko, speaking in a monotone, "I sure wish everyone would just stop reminding me... Good to see you after so many years! You've certainly, uh, blossomed well."

He nods to Resfrix as he enters, and to Aldern in turn.

He replies, "Ah excellent! You have found where the goblins are and we can slay them this fine morning!"

When corrected, Twilek says, "Boars? How does this relate to our job here? Certainly we cannot afford to waste even half a day hunting for fun! I'll have no part in wasting time. You all can go with him, but unless you return promptly, your reputations will be diminished in my eyes. Yours too, mister Aldern; gallivanting and having fun so soon after a disaster."

Sponsored Links:
22nd Nov, 2013 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Aldern gets a shocked look on his face after Twileks rebuke and turns to Gorion for support.

Out of Character:: Please role play this out. biggrin.gif

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2013 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Resfrix looks at Twilek, " With people being killed and goblins attacking it is never a good thing but doing something to take your mind off the bad and turning it back to something good or fun can help the body and the soul heal. Taking some time out for a hunt can be refreshing and it may help us clear our heads to think of something that we over looked. I hope that you can see this clearer and come with us as a way to help yourself heal but if you do not wish to I can understand and I hope peace comes over you."

22nd Nov, 2013 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 32 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Gorion,

"Twilek, Aldern was almost killed that night. You can not blame him for wanting to get out of town to escape the memories of that night, even if it is only half-a-day. Like Resfrix said, getting your mind off of things for a little while can often lead to new revelations. Please join us in the hunt Twilek, and who knows, we might find a clue in the forest that we may have missed otherwise."

Salius,

Salius could feel the tension in the air, and decided to stay quiet while Resfrix and Gorion tried to calm Twilek.

23rd Nov, 2013 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

"N-no, I must... Avenge... My brother," Twilek replies in an unsure stammer. "I haven't done enough to warrant time off..."

He contemplates for a few seconds then says, "Maybe I am being brash. I certainly can't un-die Radu. Yes, maybe I am throwing blame around without thought. I think this trip is what I need. Kill boar, not goblins who could be witnesses. Besides, you lot will need my halfling luck." He manages a slight smile.

23rd Nov, 2013 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

"N-no, I must... Avenge... My brother," Twilek replies in an unsure stammer. "I haven't done enough to warrant time off..."

He contemplates for a few seconds then says, "Maybe I am being brash. I certainly can't un-die Radu. Yes, maybe I am throwing blame around without thought. I think this trip is what I need. Kill boar, not goblins who could be witnesses. Besides, you lot will need my halfling luck." He manages a slight smile.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Nov, 2013 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 32

Gorion,

Gorion smiles and pats Twilek on the back,
"Very good my small friend! Shall we get underway then?"

Gorion looks to Aldern to see if he is ready to depart.

Salius,

Salius breaks a smile when Twilek decides to join them, and also looks at Aldern to see if he is ready.

23rd Nov, 2013 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 32

Aldern gives a crooked looking smile, "Good, It's settled then!" Aldern pats Gorion once hard on the back then claps his hands in his excitement. Seeing that his servants have arrived at the door, he jumps up and moves for the door before anyone can change their mind. "If we're all ready?" Aldern glances around with a big smile and does a sweeping motion of his hands toward the door.

Coming out of the Rusty Dragon the party is met by three serious looking servants holding the reigns of seven horses. "My gift to you gentlemen, I have purchased you each a horse." Aldern smiles thinking his gifts will put his new friends in awe. He mounts his horse and watches as the others find their mounts.

Aldern after a momment notices that Twilek wasn't thought of in this equasion and sits there looking confused as to what to do with the halfing. "It seems I didn't think this through. Get the litttle one a pony if you can find one." He tosses his coin pouch at one of his servants. The servant mounts his horse and rides for the stables in an attempt to find him a suitable mount. "It will be a moment longer it seems." Aldern continues to smile and sits waiting for his servant to return.

Aldern discusses the details of the hunt, saying that they are all going into the Tickwood which is about two miles East out of the North gate. Alderns servant comes riding up with a mule. "I'm sorry my lord but their was no ponies to be found. I have been able to purchase a mule." Aldern looks lightly cross at this, then turns to Twilek. "I appologize my gift to you is but a mule."

Handing over the reigns after helping Twilek to mount the mule the servant mounts his own horse keeping next to Twilek. "I have been told this mule only listens when called by her name, Jenny. Indead I have found this to be true sir as I coaxed her to come." The servant tells Twilek in trying to further assist him.

Aldern leads all towards the North gates and the party is off to the hunt. Aldern keeps to his questioning Gorion, Who is he? Where is he from? How long has he been fighting goblins? Does he have any harrowing tales of his adventures? In turn Gorion comes to find that Aldern is from Magnimar and hears his tales about high life in Magnimar. Alern seems very interested in Gorion, his questioning would lead someone to believe he is trying to learn how to be a hero himself. Aldern is quite the charming man, but his interest in Gorion almost seems obsessive.

After about a half an hour Aldern stops and shows the group signs of boar around the area. "Here is the marks made from a boar goaring the tree. Keep your eyes open."

Out of Character:: I need perception rolls please.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 23rd Nov, 2013 - 5:59pm

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.