Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 34 of 95

Twilek replies, "Well, I know that he's - Page 34 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2013 - 12:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 95 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
28th Nov, 2013 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 34

Twilek also joins in congratulating Gorion's quick and masterful strike. As he rides he continues to converse with Salius asking if he's been to other places, and sharing his own memories of bustling Korvosa and grand Magnimar. He also discusses magic, specifically the ethics of divination and illusion, his specialties.

Back at the Rusty Dragon, Twilek enjoys his meal, saying, "Thank you Ameiko, that was scrumptious. And thank you all for letting me come hunting. I feel much refreshed and calmer. I'm glad it didn't take very long and I think we can continue our investigations after a quick bath.

"I will commence at the bookstore, the Curious Goblin, and continue on to the locksmith. Shall we meet back here after sundown?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2013 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Resfrix will id all a good day after the hunt and head back to the temple. He will stop at the shrine to Sarenrae and give thanks for the successful hunt and keeping everyone safe. After prayers he will go back to his bunk and lay there thinking upon everything that has happened in the past couple days trying to see if he can think of something they may have over looked.

29th Nov, 2013 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Salius,

As they rode back to town, Salius contiued his discussions with Twilek on Absalom life, magic, and his time within the Arcanimirium. After arriving at the Rusty Dragon, Salius enjoyed the feast of boar that Ameiko prepared, and thanked her for her hospitality. Upon hearing that Twilek was going to the Curious Goblin, Salius spoke of his intent to do the same.

"The Curious Goblin you say? Ah, I will meet you there then. I have been wanting to look back over the Thassilonian texts that I have been studying to try and find that rune. Two sets of eyes could cover a lot more pages as well."

With that, Salius went to his room to clean up a bit, and then went to meet Twilek at the Curious Goblin.

Gorion,

On the ride back, Gorion's mind began to go numb at the onslaught of questions and noble jibberish poured out by Aldern, but he kept his cool and politely responded when prompted. During the feast at the Rusty Dragon, Aldern's onslaught continued until Gorion had reached his wit's end.

"I'm sorry Aldern, but I have some matters that I must attend to at the orphanage. And I must say, that the children there would thoroughly enjoy some fresh boar meat. Would you mind if I took what was left to them?"

After hearing Aldern's answer, Gorion excused himself and headed down to the orphanage to visit the children.

30th Nov, 2013 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Page 34 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Before everyone had finished eating Ameiko clears her throat and nods to Salius, "Seems you have a few admirers." She hands over a couple of letters and a small charm in the shape of a heart tied onto a thin strap of leather. Over ex-saturating as she clears her throat again, she then looks to Gorion. "Maybe you do too!" And hands him a letter and a figurine of Iomedae, recognized as the same figurine that he had sought to purchase in the Sandpoint boutique. Ameiko then hands Resfrix a hand carved holy symbol of Sarenrae and a pouch of coins. "You gentlemen have certainly gained the admiration of the town. Folks have been coming by all day to drop off letters and trinkets for their hero's." Giving all a huge smile she goes off to work again. Aldern looks evern more admiringly at Gorion, Gorion thought that he didn't think it possible for Aldern to look anymore obsessed then he aleady did.

Resfrix,

Resfrix prays to Sarenrae then lays upon his bed contemplating the goblin invasion. Wracking his brain for answers that are just out of reach.

Twilek & Salius,

Twilek enters the Curious Goblin to find Chask Haladan, Brodert Quink, and Sable Sorn sitting in the cushy chairs provided for study, debating the possibilities of Brodert's theory on the Old Light. Most appear to be slightly annoyed at having to discuss the subject again for the umpteenth time but being too polite to say so. Chask looks up to see Twilek arrive and breaks for the chance to pull himself away from the ongoing debate. "Hello Twilek, How are you faring today? I've found about all I can find for you. I've got about four books that at least mention the subject of Runes. I don't know how accurate they really are, you know that's up for debate being how ancient that knowledge really is." Chask looks under his lowered eyes toward Brodert trying to think of a way to keep a conversation going with Twilek so he wouldn't have to hear Brodert's rambling. Unable to think of a thing to say Chask grumbles something undecipherable under his breath and walks back to listen to Brodert. Twilek finds a cozy chair away from the group of theorists and begins shuffling through the pages of the book on the top of the pile. Salius arrives after a while looking around for Twilek, not seeing him off to the side and hidden by the enormity of the chair. Twilek notices Salius's arrival first as he looks up to see who came in the door. Chask still being prattled at by Brodert didn't hear Salius's arrival.

Gorion,

"Absolutely that is a splendid idea, I can accompany you if you require any assistance?" Aldern responds excitedly. Gorion gets the feeling he could say or do just about anything and Aldern would be overjoyed to go along with it. "Ameiko, we would like to take the rest of your delicious boar to the orphans." Aldern says putting on a charming smile. Ameiko prepares the leftover boar and packs in some potatoes to go with it. "You're a good man Gorion." Ameiko says and nods knowingly at Gorion as she hands over a huge pot filled with boar meat. "Return the pot when you can please."

Aldern looks at Gorion awaiting a reply to his offer of assistance as he holds his hands out in an offer to carry the pot for him.

Out of Character:: The letters are love letters from young ladies of the town. Just indicate when you read them and I'll give you more information. The coin pouch Resfrix received contains 11gp 15sp 18cp.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 30th Nov, 2013 - 1:58am

30th Nov, 2013 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Twilek waves over Salius and whispers, "There's four books related to our search. Here, take this one and read with a keen and thorough eye. There may be more messages than just what is written."

Try as he might, he can't completely block Brodert's ranting. He walks up to the counter, pulls out his Wayfinder and says mockingly, "Alright mister Brodert Quack. Why don't you assemble all your notes, but only those that gave been peer-approved and are correct, to me - full ranking Pathfinder agent. I'll have a look over your most accurate theory and settle this once and for all. However, I think society resources could be better used elsewhere and the obvious conclusion will be that it's a ruined lighthouse. You have one chance to prove me wrong." He flashes his Wayfinder as one would present a badge.

1st Dec, 2013 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

Salius,

Salius sits across from Twilek and starts studying the book the he is given. When Twilek stands up and challenges Brodert on his theories, Salius holds up his book in front of his face so that Brodert will not see him laughing. He keeps to himself, not making a sound, as not to get drawn into one of Brodert rants. After the comotion started by Twilek dies down, Salius concentrates hard on his book and scours the pages for any clues to the rune.

Gorion,

"Thank you for the offer Aldern, it is very kind of you, but the children are still quite spooked from the attack, and the presence of a stranger may not sit well with them. We will get together soon though, maybe go on another hunt."

Gorion takes the pot of leftovers from Ameiko and leans over and gives her a kiss on the cheek and whispers into her ear.

"Please make sure he doesn't follow me." He then stands up straight and speaks where the others can hear. "Thank you Ameiko. I will return your pot promptly."

Gorion then bids farewell to the others and hurries off to the orphanage.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Dec, 2013 - 5:11am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 34

Twilek & Salius,

Brodert turns red in the face and begins to visibly shake with anger. Snatching his books and belongings up, he storms toward the door mumbling under his breath. "I don't have to prove anything."
Opening the door to depart, he turns and faces Twilek and yells. "If you want proof, find it yourself!" Brodert departs faster then anyone thought he could move.

Chask Haladan and Sable Sorn sit shocked, wide eyed and silent in discomfort. Chask speaks up, "Twilek, do you think that was necessary? You know old Brodert, he's harmless, maybe a little on the annoying side. But harmless." Chask looks at Twilek questioningly with disappointment. Silence fills the room, the air seems to turn muggy, bringing to mind the expression 'tension so thick, you could cut it with a knife'.

Gorion,

Gorion is greeted with shrieks of glee and excitement. The children scurry around asking a multitude of questions. "Have you killed anymore goblins? What's in the pot? Are you going to tell us another story?" On and on the questions continue in excited tones. Master Ilsoari Nods his greeting and puts his hands out to relieve Gorion of the pot of roast boar. "Children lets all go into the dinning area to eat and hear Gorion's tale." Walking the pot and the children into the dinning room, Ilsoari begins to serve up plates of the mouthwatering boar to the rambunctious children.

Resfrix,

A few hours pass as Resfrix continues to mull over the information they have gained regarding the goblin invasion. Resfrix falls asleep in the quiet of his room and the company of his thoughts.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 2nd Dec, 2013 - 5:11am

2nd Dec, 2013 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 34

Twilek replies, "Well, I know that he's harmless, it just got to me! After my years away, he's still prattling on about the same crackpot theory. I'm sorry, but I lost my temper." He takes a deep breath and continues, "Besides, he's following the wrong procedure. I learned that there is a system in place where every theory is checked and tested by others. It's there to stop people like him publishing ridiculous stories and misinforming the next generation. If you all don't mind, we're rather busy."

He goes back to the books and continues to read through them.

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.