Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 36 of 95

Twilek has a wary look on his face as he shakes - Page 36 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Dec, 2013 - 12:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 95 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2013 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 36

I look at Hemlock and after a quick glance inside, I say:

"Oh, sheriff! I didn't mean to interrupt! I'm here because of the goblin raid. We had similar events on the Hinterlands and I'm here to help! It took up arms and travelling gear and I'm ready to go!"

Ian seems excited. Too excited. Anyone with enough experience and/or wisdom can see just how ill-equipped and poorly prepared he is. (Ian's current appearance can be seen on my previous post).

At this point, I will do whatever the sheriff commands or requests of me to do without question.

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 5th Dec, 2013 - 8:11pm

Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2013 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Sheriff Hemlock looks as if he's lost in thought. Coming out of his deep introspection he looks to the Mayor, apparently getting an answer with a silent nod and a look the sheriff invites Ian in. "Come in won't you. You may be of assistance in this matter. Take a seat please." Skipping introductions the sheriff moves to find a seat and let the men all become acquainted with each other.

Out of Character:: Now you can role play introductions. Good time for another description of yourselves. biggrin.gif

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2013 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

(Whoever is local or regularly visits Sandpoint has most probably seen me or heard of me before. Also, let me remind any other players interested that my current appearance can be seen on my previous posts)

Question to GM: Have I seen any of the other PCs before? If I have, I'd like to greet them with a handshake. To any strangers I will introduce myself as follows, speaking in Common instead of Varisian:

"Greetings! I haven't seen you around here before. Are you all here to help against the goblins?"

I always keep a smiling face, as if I'm actually excited to fight the goblins.

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 5th Dec, 2013 - 11:12pm

5th Dec, 2013 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 36 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Gorion,

When Ian entered the room, Gorion looked at the others with a puzzled look on his face, and then looked at Ian and his ragged equipment. He shakes his hand and intruduces himself.

"Gorion Keldorn, well met lad. You seem a little young to me to assist in this matter, but if Sheriff Hemlock says you can assist, then I guess your capable. We will have to get you a better sword though. That thing looks like it has seen better days."

Salius,

After Gorion introduces himself, Salius extends a hand to Ian an makes his introduction.

"Greetings, young one. I am Salius Vistin, and I am glad you are here to help."

Both,

After all of the introductions are exchanged, Salius and Gorion take a seat and turn their attention to the elf.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2013 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Resfrix stands up and politely introduces himself. "I am Resfrix cleric for Sarenrae. I bid you welcome to our little group and hope that you can help shed some more light on what is going on."

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2013 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

By hearing that a holy man of the fire goddess is amongst us I smile at Resfrix with a delighted look, as I almost forget to greet the rest in the room. I of course give a friendly nod to the mayor and Shalelu.

To GM: Do I recognize Shalelu? Have I seen or heard of her before? Did I know she was undercover assistance to the garrison?
(Also, is it weird that I use first person instead of referring to Ian as someone else? I'm a little used to playing like this.)

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 6th Dec, 2013 - 12:51am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Dec, 2013 - 7:25am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 36

Out of Character::
Johnathan,

You don't know Shalelu as she visits Sandpoint only every few months, you may have heard of her. She is not an undercover assistant, you'll learn more as soon as all players have posted. You may know Twilek or at least his family, he is a town local, but has been away for some years. The others you wouldn't know except the sheriff and the mayor. Although you probably haven't ever actually conversated with the mayor.

Most people speak common, not many speak Varisian, and definitely none in the room.

You can state things in the first person. Or use any point of view you like, as long as I can decipher your actions and what you are saying. A lot of us use the second or third person point of view when stating our actions to keep our characters straight between the different games we play. We didn't have stat windows and character names posted above our posts, so it could be a bit confusing. And some players are playing more than one character, thus the need for it.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 6th Dec, 2013 - 7:38am

6th Dec, 2013 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 36

Twilek has a wary look on his face as he shakes Ian's hand. He doesn't have all his gear on, save for a chain shirt over rugged clothes and a whip on his belt.

His voice is high pitched, but rather low for a halfling, "Greetings, I'm Twilek Gronleaf. That's... Uh... Just the right attitude to have! We can help you get the gear you need."

He kisses the mayor's hand, saying, "Pleasure to see you again Mayor Deverin. It's been far too long and I have a new appreciation for your tales."

He turns to Shalelu, "And a pleasure to meet you miss Andosana. I am surprised we haven't met sooner, have you only been helping the sheriff since recently?" He grabs her hand and moves to kiss it as well.

Out of Character: I think Ian may recognize Twilek, but not vice versa, since Ian would have changed a lot in three years of adolescence.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 6th Dec, 2013 - 12:02pm

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.