Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 39 of 95

Resfrix will head back to the shrine of Sarenrae - Page 39 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Dec, 2013 - 1:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 95 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2013 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 39

Resfrix sits down to the meal and blesses his meal as he eats without complaint and even enjoys the food. He talks among the others present to hear what they have to say about what is going on around the town and listens to all the rumors that they have heard.

Sponsored Links:
10th Dec, 2013 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Gorion,

Gorion approaches the Smithy and sees Ian outside, quite distraught.

"Mr. Gorion, sir! Korvut thinks I'm joking around and doesn't let me buy off of him!" Said Ian.

"Well, I do not know Korvut, just that people value his work. Let me talk to him and see if we can browse."

Gorion approaches Korvut and introduces himself.

"Goodday, sir. I am Gorion, warrior of Iomedae, and my young friend here is in need of a proper blade. The one he possesses is chipped, dull, and covered with rust, and I have heard around town that you make top quality blades. Please show us your selection of shortswords and daggers, and, I can assure you that we have plenty of coin to pay."

If Korvut lets us browse, then I will help Ian pick out a nice shortsword and dagger. If not, then we will go shop at Savah's Armory.

Salius,

Salius closes the last book, his mind exhausted on the subject of the Sihedron rune.

"I think you are right, Twilelk. These books can tell us no more. Perhaps Shalelu will have more leads or information for us tonight, but for now, talking to the Shoanti barbarians seem like the next logical step. Wether or not they are willing to talk is another question."

Salius leaves the Curious Goblin and returns to his room at the Rusty Dragon to rest his mind before the big dinner with Shalelu.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2013 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

(Out of character: I will do anything to get a masterwork shortsword, not for metagaming purposes, but as Ian I am too excited over what's obviously better. I am planning on getting a heavy wooden shield in the near future if not now, but I won't even mention it in character right now.)

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 11th Dec, 2013 - 3:06am

11th Dec, 2013 - 7:09am / Post ID: #

Page 39 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Gorion & Ian,

Das is sitting at a table sharpening the blade of a battle axe. He looks up at Gorion with a little more respect but still pays him little attention. "Yeah, as long as you're babysitting, go ahead and have a look." Das looks back down on his work and continues in his task. The room is filled with various weapons and armor. All of the weapons and armor look to be well made. Gorion wonders why he hasn't come here before, if only to look around.

Twilek,

Twilek looks down the cliff side to find some garbage but no bodies, the waves had already carried the remains off to sea. The breeze smelling of salt is slightly chilly but refreshing. The sun glaring off the water, shines in Twilek's eyes.

Salius,

Salius returns to the Rusty Dragon. After entering his room he finds notes on the floor that have been slipped under the door. Having stepped on a couple, the outline of a boot print is stamped onto the paper with dirt.

Resfrix,
The dinning area is relatively quiet. Some talk can be heard about sermons being prepared, cleaning that needs to be done, and relative conversations of the various gods that are worshiped within the temple. All seems to be calm and quiet.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 11th Dec, 2013 - 7:11am

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2013 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

While taking a look around, I tell Gorion:

"Uh, sir. I don't mean to be taking advantage of you or anything like that; but I think I could use some armor and a shield of some sort. You see I have never been out fighting before. I've never slashed anything other than tree branches and practice dummies. Those ones don't fight back!"

I do look a little ashamed to admit all this, but hey, it's true biggrin.gif

11th Dec, 2013 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Gorion,

"Don't worry, Ian. I will make sure that you are fully equipped. When we leave here we can go to the tanner and look into a nice set of leather armor for you. Now lets see what we can find here."

Gorion looks over the assortment of blades closely, picking up a few here and there to test their weight and balance. After a bit of browsing, Gorion finds a shortsword that feels a little small in his hand, but he thinks will be perfect for Ian. He looks up and down the blade very closely for any inperfections, and then places it on his finger to find that it is perfectly balanced. He then grabs the blade and hands the sword to Ian, pommel first.

"Give this one a feel, lad. It is perfectly balanced and free of blemishes, very well made. Just don't start swinging it around here in the shop, if you like how it feels then we can purchase it and go to the yard at the cathedral to practice with it."

While Ian is checking out the sword, Gorion looked through a rack of daggers and picked one out that looked well made. He then turned to Ian,

"Well, does that one feel good to you?"

If Ian likes the sword and decides to purchase it and the dagger, then Gorion will suggest going to the Rovanky Tannery to look at leather armor. If Ian is short on gold, then Gorion will pay the difference.

Salius,

Salius lays on his bed, reading the notes that were slipped under his door. He will remain in his room until it is time for dinner with Shalelu.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2013 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 39

I feel the balance of the sword and very carefully give it a swing. After inspecting it for a couple of seconds, and while still looking at it, I say to Gorion:

"What do you think? I find it absolutely fascinating!"

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2013 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 39

Resfrix will head back to the shrine of Sarenrae after the lunch and talk to those around the shrine about Sarenrae. He will tell them of the wonders and love the goddess send to her people of faith. He will make sure to bless them all before they leave the shrine.

He will also keep his ears open for any rumors that people are talking about.

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.