Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 40 of 95

Gorion & Ian & Twilek, It takes a - Page 40 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Dec, 2013 - 9:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 95 pgs.  36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
12th Dec, 2013 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 40

Twilek enjoys the view for a good few minutes, noting the differences between here and the sea around Absalom. There were no sunken ships visible beneath the waves and the orange stone here contrasted the sea, unlike the grey rock back there.

After his introspection, he decides to visit the tannery to see how Nicu was holding up, whether his mind was with his apprentice work or not. At first he observes the shop from a distance, hiding between building across the road.

Stealth: 9 +9 = 18

Sponsored Links:
12th Dec, 2013 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Gorion & Ian,

Gorion and Ian purchase the weapons, Das charges twelve gold pieces and immediately goes back to work. The two men then move on to the Rovanky Tannery. Gorion and Ian enter the shop and are hit with the smell of leather. The walls are lined with suits of leather and fur. Larz Rovanky is busy helping another customer and did not notice the pair enter.

Out of Character:: Please be more specific in your actions. If you thought it to be fantastic you could have gone on to say you wanted to purchase it. This helps in keeping the game moving. I am going under the assumption that you wanted to purchase the weapons.

Twilek,

Twilek observes Gorion and Ian enter the shop. Not much else can be seen from his vantage point. Nicu can not be seen outside the building.

Salius,
The various notes contain child like comments toward Salius. You are so hansom, you're so cute, you're so brave, none signed and some even misspelled. Some contain thanks and compliments from the town folk. After going through all the fan mail Salius has received, he feels his stomach protest in hunger.

Resfrix,

Resfrix gives another sermon on the greatness of Sarenrae and only hears of conversations on the greatness of Sarenrae and Resfrix's astounding and passionate sermons.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 12th Dec, 2013 - 7:26pm

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2013 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Resfrix will go out and wander the village watching the people as they do their business. He is looking to make sure there is peace on the streets and nothing odd or strange going on. After a couple hours he will head to the rusty Dragon to meet up with the others and see what if anything new has come up that may help them in their investigation.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2013 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 40 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

(I understand that it might seem slow but I'm describing all the actions I want to take, as my character has little ability to focus at the moment. I could easily stare at a blade for 5 hours if I could biggrin.gif)

Just before we reach the tanner I want to say this:
"Mr. Gorion, thank you for helping me get a sword, and I think I'll be needing your help here as well. But please don't show that to the tanner, I'm a bit shy to show my inexperience. I don't know what kind of armor would fit me best!"

I will let Gorion do the talking. He seems wiser and more experienced than me. I trust him completely.

13th Dec, 2013 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Gorion,

"Armor is a little different than a sword. You will need to be measured and fitted to ensure your armor provides adequate protection, yet still leaves you with enough mobility to fight. If he doesn't have a set that fits good, he may have to make one for you. I'll just tell the tanner that you need to be fitted and he will take it from there."

When Gorion and Ian enter the tanner, they look at the armors on the wall and wait for someone to help them. While they are waiting, Gorion asks Ian,

"Are you any good with that longbow? If you are then I would advise against a shield. You could use the longbow as a primary weapon and then quickly switch to your sword if the enemy gets close. Having a shield would only slow you down and get in the way."

When someone comes to wait on them, Gorion will say,

"My friend here needs to be fitted for a set of leather armor, I'll just look around a bit while you measure him."

When the tanner is done fitting Ian, they will purchase the armor. Again, if Ian is short on gold then Gorion will pay the difference.

"It's getting close to sundown, we had better head over to the Rusty Dragon ."

Salius,

Salius feels his stomach rumble and heads downstairs to find a small snack before dinner. He gets a piece of bread and a mug of ale, and sits down and waits for the rest of the group to show.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2013 - 9:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"I'd love to learn how to properly use a bow, but I tend to get nervous and lose focus when under pressure. I can swing a sword just as good when nervous or not!" *smirks*

While being measured, I ask Gorion:

"Um, sir? I am really sorry but I [kind of] forgot what our first mission together is going to be. All this purchasing got me excited"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Dec, 2013 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 40

Twilek enters the tannery at that point. He overhears the last sentence and starts, "Oh, Hello again you two. How is shopping? Now there is a strong looking blade, it should serve you well."

"The mission was to investigate the goblin invasion. The cause of it and prevention of the next. We are detectives. There is more, but we can only share that information behind locked doors."

He hears Gorion's order and says, "I would suggest the thicker hide armour, rather than the flimsy leather. It covers your vitals much more effectively! The trade off in mobility is well worth it and my younger brother says it's designed not to impede sword swings."

13th Dec, 2013 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 40

Gorion & Ian & Twilek,

It takes a while for Larz to come over and assist. When he does he takes his work very seriously. "I'll just get you measured right up and see if we have anything made in your size, if not it will only be a couple of days before we can have something made for you." Larz poses Ian in all sorts of standing positions, arms straight down to the side, arms straight out to the side, legs together, legs apart, taking measurements from all angles. When he's completed his task he hollers towards a door leading into another room, "Nicu, I need you to find something with theses measurements." A halfling emerges from the other room and takes the piece of paper from Larz. "Hmmmm, lets see here.... I think we have something that should work perfectly." Walking over to a wall at the back of the room Nicu shuffles
Through the leather garments hanging from the wall. "Yep, here we go.... Try this, I think it will fit you well." Nicu looks Ian up and down with a critical eye as he passes him the leather armor.

The armor looks to be hand crafted to perfection. It fits Ian like a glove.

Twilek enters catching Ian up to date and suggesting hide armor. Nicu immediately snaps to it and finds a suit of hide armor for Ian to try on as well. "I'll go find him one to try on."

Salius,

Salius sits in the common room of the Rusty Dragon listening to the conversations that surround him as he waits for the others. People talk of the goblins antics during the raid, how stupid they where and laughing at how the goblins would kill themselves accidentally by falling off a roof upside down into a rain barrel, or light one another on fire. The people don't seem scared, rather finding the whole thing funny now that the danger seems to have passed.

Resfrix,

The town folk walk the streets going about their business just as any other day. Some smile and wave to Resfrix when they take notice of his presence. Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 13th Dec, 2013 - 9:14pm

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.