Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 44 of 95

Maver Kesk the town jeweler relates to Twilek - Page 44 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Dec, 2013 - 6:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 95 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2013 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 44

In response to what she said I smile and say: "Thank you so much for the free week! Please, allow me to help you with whatever I can do!"

Sponsored Links:
22nd Dec, 2013 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Salius smiles at Shalelu and joins her in bed. He honors her request and they just talk a little while longer before falling asleep.

22nd Dec, 2013 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

It is Toilday the 6th of Rova.

All,

All awake to a windy cold day. The wind can be heard howling through the cracks and crevices of the buildings and beating against windows. No one can be sure of the time as the sun lays hidden in the clouds surrounding Sandpoint until the temple's bells can be heard. The bells sound muffled as the wind drowns out it's tune.

Salius,

Salius wakes to find himself alone in Shalelu's room. Salius vaguely remembers that Shalelu had kissed him as he was asleep to say goodbye, though Salius can not be sure it wasn't just a dream.

22nd Dec, 2013 - 8:09am / Post ID: #

Page 44 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Before even having breakfast, Twilek heads out covering himself with a fur and goes to his horses and ass to make sure they aren't spooked by the weather. He tugs them by their ropes to an alley where it's less windy and ties them off tightly.

He looks up at the sky attempting to judge the weather for the day and adjusting his plans accordingly. There hadn't been a consensus the night before, so his own plan was to investigate a little longer, going to the Jeweler and Town Hall to find out what was stolen in the raid. But if it was going to rain, the Rusty Dragon would be more than a suitable shelter.

Survival: 14 -1 = 13

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2013 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

I wake up and before doing any preparations for the day, before even wearing clothes I get up in my room, pickup my new shortsword and I spend about 10 minutes fighting... The air!

"Take that, maggot! ~ You are a worthy opponent... But you stand no chance against my might!..." And all that jazz!

After that I do all that's necessary to be ready and I go downstairs to eat breakfast and meet any of my new fighting buddies.

Should I see any other PC, I wave at them with a warm smile, inviting them over to sit by me on the table, offering them a chair.

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 22nd Dec, 2013 - 4:05pm

24th Dec, 2013 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Gorion,

Gorion awakes to the sound of the wind whistling outside of his window, and the chill creeping in through the cracks. He gets dressed quickly and says his morning prayers to Iomedae. He then heads downstairs for breakfast.

Coming down the stairs, he spots Ian sitting at a table eating with an eager look on his face. Gorion joined him, and they waited to see if the others would turn up.

Salius,

Salius awoke and lay there thinking about the pillow talk he and Shalelu shared the night before. He found himself missing her and wanting to talk to her, but he knew it would probably be a couple days before she got back. He eventualy got up and went to his own room to clean up and get ready for the day.

Down in the common room, Salius joins Gorion and Ian to eat breakfast.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2013 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 44

"So, Gorion - excuse me - sir Gorion, you are a very nice person to hang out with, and seem to have a lot of combat experience, at least much more compared to me. I'd like to know a bit more about your adventures thus far! Are you a soldier?"

24th Dec, 2013 - 6:00am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 44

Maver Kesk the town jeweler relates to Twilek that the goblins actually didn't get away with much. "Most really didn't make it out of Sandpoint with much of anything, not that they didn't try. It seems the new hero's of the town put more then a few of them down. Most of what was taken was on display at my stand during the festival. Nothing was truly valuable, anything worth any value was locked up by my wife in the vaults during the festival."

Mayor Deverin was said to be too busy for a meeting with Twilek at the moment and her assistant asked if Twilek would like to schedule one.

Finding no information of value to add to the investigation of the raid on Sandpoint Twilek moves on to the Rusty Dragon.

Salius Gorion and Ian enjoy their breakfast at the Rusty Dragon. Their plates are about empty when Twilek shows up. Ameiko asks Twilek if he is hungry. "Have you eaten yet? If you're hungry I can get you something to eat."

Just as Twilek begins to answer Ameiko, Amele Barett enters the Rusty Dragon winded while carrying her baby Verah and dragging her son little Aeren. "You have to help me!" She yells in the direction of the party of hero's gathered at the table. Looking directly at Gorion and Salius she yells again. "You have to hurry there's a goblin in my house! Help me, Help me please." Amele looks frantic her eye's wet with tears.

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.