Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 45 of 95

Gorion, "Alright Ian, you come with me. - Page 45 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Dec, 2013 - 10:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 95 pgs.  41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
24th Dec, 2013 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 45

Gorion and Salius immediately jump up from the table. Gorion looks at Ian,

"Time for you to get some combat experience!"

They run up to Amele and Salius says,

"We will help you, take us there."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2013 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

I unseathe my blade and shield as I hastily get up. I accidentally spill a little of my food on the table from the plate, but I don't stop to worry.

"Let's go!"

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2013 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Resfrix says his morning prayers to Sarenrae and then heads for the rusty dragon after a quick break of his fast to meet with the others.

24th Dec, 2013 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 45 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Twilek replies, "Just one goblin? Leave your kids here and lead us please!"

If she does, he questions, "how many levels? What's the layout? Where is the kitchen? How many windows? Any flammable materials?"

Assuming they bump into Resfrix as they rush, "Resfrix! Come with us! We have a small goblin problem to solve!"

He yells to all as they run, "What's the plan? Do we surround the building and have Gorion and Ian enter?

24th Dec, 2013 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Amele shows the men the bite marks on little Aren's arms. "I can't believe we didn't believe him."
Ameiko takes the baby from Amele's arms and leads Aren to a table while trying to calm the poor children.

Amele leads the way to her house while telling her story, not exactly answering the questions asked of her. "Oh Desna forgive me. Aren had been saying that there was a goblin in his closet for days now. We thought he was just telling stories because he was so frightened by them at the festival. My husband Alergast had even told him that he would make him sleep in the shed if he couldn't learn to be a man and sleep through an entire night without crying."

Amele stumbles and almost falls as she begins weeping profusely. "Everynight since Aren saw a goblin catch a cat on fire he has been saying this. Our dog petal wakes us with her barking, we thought it was because of Aren's crying." Amele begins to stop and cover her face with her hands in shame. Mumbling through her hands she continues. "The goblin killed petal, we heard her whimper in pain and came to investigate. My husband has chased it back into Aren's closet." The small contingent of hero's coaxes Amele to keep moving.

Coming up to the Barett house Amele breaks down at the front door. "He's in the closet, help my husband." She falls to ground weeping.

Rather off topic, but...
Merry Christmas Everyone!

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 24th Dec, 2013 - 5:18pm

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2013 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I run at top speed, wielding weapon and shield and navigating my way through the fairly familiar streets. I do not take part in any plan making unless my opinion is asked.

Rather off topic, but...
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and everyone!

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 25th Dec, 2013 - 1:57pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Dec, 2013 - 6:35am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 45

Twilek says, "I'll march third in line. Saluis do you want to be in front and Ian second?"

Twilek coils his whip and dons his shield as he runs in.

Rather off topic, but...
Merry Christmas and here's to another year of great games!

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 26th Dec, 2013 - 6:39am

26th Dec, 2013 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 45

Gorion,

"Alright Ian, you come with me. Twilek you watch the front door, and Salius, you go around and watch the back door. We can't let this vermin escape."

Gorion waves his hand for Ian to follow him and slowly entered the house with his sword and shield in hand.

Salius,

Salius went around to the back door and stood watch over it. He was ready to fire a beam of acid at the creature if it made it this far alive.

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.