Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 46 of 95

I whisper to Gorion: "Alright, let me - Page 46 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Dec, 2013 - 4:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 95 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2013 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 46

Resfrix will follow them to the house hoping that his skills as a healer are not needed in taking this goblin.

"I think we should try to take the goblin alive so we can see if we can get more information out of it."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2013 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

I follow as instructed. I keep my eyes peeled and sword a shield high up like the fresh-man I am. I think to myself "But wait, didn't the woman say her husband took care of it and confined into the wardrobe? Why are we all ambush like?"

27th Dec, 2013 - 5:27am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Twilek adds, "That was my though too. I was going to suggest sneaking, but then I realized the goblin was already trapped. We should surround it in the bedroom, so it doesn't find another hiding spot."

"Too late for Salius, he's on the ball. And you are very right Resfrix."

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2013 - 6:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 46 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

"[Surround] it, don't kill it. Got it! [..] I'm so nervous, I'm certain I will fail!"

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling, etc.

27th Dec, 2013 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

The party finds the house unnervingly silent. When the group makes it to Aren's room they find Alergast on his belly with his feet coming out of the closet, as if he had crawled into the closet.

Out of Character:: I need an order in which you all enter the room.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2013 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Gorion is first, then me. I assume there's enough space for the other two to stand next to one another on the previous room

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Dec, 2013 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 46

Gorion enters the room first, and seeing the feet sticking out of the closet, he motions for Ian to stay where he is. He holds his sword steady and creeps forward to investigate the closet and the body.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2013 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 46

I whisper to Gorion:

"Alright, let me inspect the man while you cover my back."

Although fairly wrong to do without his permission first, I take the initiative to do what I just said, and turn the man upside down, so he can face me. As I do that I whisper:

"Sir, are you alright?"

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 28th Dec, 2013 - 4:08am

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.