Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 47 of 95

As the man is pulled out of the closet, Gorion - Page 47 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Dec, 2013 - 1:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 95 pgs.  43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
28th Dec, 2013 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 47

The body is not easily moved as his upper torso is in a small hole in the floor and is stuck. All can see that it is going to take two or more men to remove him. A little dog lays on the floor partially in the way with a wound in the side of it's neck, obviously dead already.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2013 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

"He's not responding? Guys, whatever got them might still be around here."

As I say that I search the room for any signs of tracks of dust or any blood marks that may reveal whether or not the goblin has left the room or is still hiding in there.

If it's needed I roll Survival for tracking on advance:
I got 10+7=17

28th Dec, 2013 - 7:52am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Twilek asks hurriedly, "Resfrix, can you come in and check if the man is alright?"

Twilek checks the wound on the dog for what weapon could have caused it, suspecting it was used true to its namesake.

Heal: 19 -1 = 18

He then looks for a blood trail and assists Ian in following it. He whispers a bet, "One gold piece says it's in the kitchen, any takers?"

Perception: 11 +5 = 16
Aid Another Survival: 4 -1 = 3 Not assisted.

28th Dec, 2013 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 47 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

The blood trail left from the dog shows the footsteps of the goblin leading up to the unmoving body of Alergast and disappears under his body. His upper torso remains stuck in the closet in a hole in the floor.

Out of Character::It will take two or more men to remove the body from the hole in the floor.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2013 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Slightly terrified, I look up to Twilek, and then to Gorion:

"Gorion, sir... I have a bad feeling about this. The woman said he had confined the monster in the closet, right? What if it IS there after all, hiding or trapped? Mr Twilek, can you help me with un-stucking the poor man?"

If Gorion stops us I nod in anxiety as I follow whatever plan he may have. Otherwise, I will use whatever help I can have to get the man un-stuck. I have my eyes peeled and almost never do I look straight at the man. I look around me, careful of an ambush.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2013 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Yes we need to move the body out from the door. Ian help me pull the body back from the door as Twilek watches to make sure nothing gets past Gorion. Salius stay by the bed room door with a spell ready in case it tried to make a break for it."

Resfrix and Ian grab the legs of the man and pull him back out into the room to see if he is still alive or savable. Once the man is clear from the closet Gorion can check to see if the goblin is still there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Dec, 2013 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 47

Out of Character:: Resfrix, Salius is outside at the backdoor. He can not hear you tell him to wait by the bedroom door. Also the body is wedged into a hole in the closet floor.

Everyone but Salius give me a Dexterity check.

Please read the game update posts carefully. Go back and read over everything that has transpired since the scenario has begun with Amele coming to find the group for help if you have to. It helps if I don't have conflicting posts from all the players.

29th Dec, 2013 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 47

As the man is pulled out of the closet, Gorion looks into the closet and the hole in the floor with his sword ready.
Out of Character:: [Dexterity] Check: 11+1=12

Salius enters the house through the back and stands just inside the door. He keeps a keen eye out for the goblin in case it gets past the others.

Reconcile Edited: Trake on 29th Dec, 2013 - 1:30am

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.