Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 48 of 95

Out of Character: KNtoran, the way I read - Page 48 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Dec, 2014 - 11:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 95 pgs.  44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2013 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 48

Dexterity Roll(1d20)+4:
17,+4
Total:21

While removing the man from the being wedged situation, I say that to Forthan:
"Thanks for helping me with that, mister."

Sponsored Links:
29th Dec, 2013 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Dexterity: 7 +4 =11

Twilek prepares, activating his Wayfinder to light the area, placing it on the floor near the hole and picking his whip back up.

"Ian," Twilek says, "Keep your head cool and don't try any heroics. That goes to everyone as well."

29th Dec, 2013 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ian and Resfrix struggle to move the body from the hole. Finally it gives and is pulled back to reveal a gruesome sight. Alergast has been being eaten. The flesh from his face and upper torso is gone, he is missing one eye and the other is hanging from his fleshless face. Upon further inspection Resfrix can see that his throat was cut as well, the mans body is beyond healing. Alergast is dead.

Twilek moves in to light the area of the hole and almost trips on the corpse of the dog as he moves around the body of Alergast, not much light seeps into the hole and nothing can be seen lurking beneath the floors surface. Feral sounds emit from the darkened space.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2013 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 48 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

"By Sarenrae, what has happened here?"

As a hear the feral sounds from the dark I raise my shield to cover my head while turning to Gorion:

"What do we do, sir?!"

29th Dec, 2013 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Gorion,

Gorion hears the noises coming from the hole and looks at the others.

"Twilek, you and Resfrix stay here and watch this hole. Ian, come with me."

Gorion and Ian head outside to find Amele. As they pass through the house, Gorion yells to Salius,

"The goblin has escaped the closet through the floor. Keep an eye out for any sign of him."

Gorion and Ian find Amele outside and Gorion asks,

"What is underneath your house, is it a basement or sewer? How can we gain access?"

Salius,

Hearing that the goblin has escaped, Salius looks around the room for any sign of the beast, or for any access to below the house.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2014 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Resfrix says a prayer over the mans body and coves his with a blanket from the bed. Resfrix draws his weapon and heads closer to the closet. He will see if the door can be opened.

"Be ready Twilek I am going to open this door if I can to see if we can see that foul beast."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2014 - 8:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 48

"I sure hope the others will be alright while we're out here!"

I also ask to Amele:

"Are you 100% certain it was a goblin? Are you sure it was alone as well?"

30th Dec, 2014 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 48

Out of Character: KNtoran, the way I read it, the hole is in the open closet, and Twilek already peered in and saw nothing.

In Character: Twilek puts his hand on Resfrix's chest to signal a stop. He whispers, "No need to be so hasty. We need the others. Running in is what it wants us to do. Goblins are stupid, it should be easy to outsmart it. Just, be ready to strike."

Relying on its dimwittedness and short attention span, he moves over to the hole and utters a series of spitting, guttural syllables as he speaks in goblin. "Moss-eater, come quick while the longshanks are gone! Escape while you can! How did you even get in there?"

Bluff: 7 +2 = 9

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.